Another Random Woman Wants MJ's Kids

8/10/2009 12:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Claire ElisabethThey're coming out of the woodwork -- someone else is trying to lay claim to Michael Jackson's kids.

A woman who goes by the name Claire Elisabeth Fields Cruise has filed three guardianship petitions -- one for each of MJ's three kids -- claiming "I am the biological mother of Prince Michael Jackson II and all of his siblings." Cruise also claims she's married to Michael Jackson "who is now deceased" -- but is also "engaged to Prince Michael Jackson II's biological father."

She also thinks she's the mother of one of Tom Cruise's kids.

Welcome to Neverland.

Claire Elisabeth

truth

sure she bears a resemblance to paris.....strange!

BillieJeanJackson

Read her My Space cover page. She has been married to everyone including Ron Goldman. Her first marriage was to Tom Cruise at age 9. She really needs to be locked up for her own good, never mind the people around her. She is from Florida, so she must have mailed the papers to the court. I have had the best laugh in my life. Can't wait to see who crawls out from under the rock next.

nilo

attention-oldieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

liz

Here they come.........All the Mamma and Poppa Wannabes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

liz

Why is everybody giving this woman her 15 minutes of fame ??? It is exactly what she wants.

Chrissy

Wow she has a myspace page too...whata psyco!

Miles

Well if she is (Who really knows whats going on) a simple test will prove it. Same for the rest. Whats funny is we are now starting see some of the things MJ had to go thru in his life. Allegations of molestion, illegal prescriptions. All of which seem to be stemming from "close friends" of MJ. With friends like this its no wonder he was soooo miserable.

april

I wanna be famous too. What can I do to get my face on TMZ?

Melanie Hoyle

lol, another woman from the psycho department on the loose. :P

I really feel sorry for those poor kids having to put up with morons like these claiming to be their parents.

Rose

OMG, what a circus. He made his life a circus before he died, and it continues to be one.

Shannon

this BITCH is crazy. If I was the Jackson family and Tom Cruise, I'd keep an eye out on my kids cause you never know what this woman got planned. She might be out to get Michael's kids just to get on tv like everybody else is doing since he died. Bunch of ignorant ass people out here. Michael deserves more respect than this. He helped give back to the world more than any selfish person on this earth, and look how people treat him since he's gone. Good people never get a break. All I know is that God is watching him now, and no more labels for Michael to read or hear about in the news. He's chillin up in heaven.

Betzblue

I'd believe "The Godfather" Mark Lester way before any of these bugs that are crawling out of the wood work.....
How does the Jackson family know what's what? I doubt if they were there to witness the "miraculous" conceptions...

The truth will never be revealed unless MJK had a secret diary that he was writing....
Seems like being rich often goes hand in hand with being eccentric....

Yeah

I just love how people can be so insane and yet live amongst everyone else. Why can't I be so simple minded to think that anyone would believe all the crap that comes out of my mouth? Someone needs to admit her to the local mental hospital and Katherine Jackson should take out an order of protection against her or at least hire more bodyguards for the three kids. I feel so bad for MJ's kids. Even now, they are unable to live a regular life and just be kids.

beeleevr

more like Fantasyland!

Shelley

How many more morons are we going to see come out of the woodwork and try and cash in on MJ . this sort of stuff makes me sick to my stomach