'Real Housewives' -- Inside Big Poppa's Crib

8/10/2009 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He was allegedly trying to stay anonymous -- but TMZ has learned "Big Poppa" from "Real Housewives of Atlanta" whored out his entire family and his ATL mansion just to get a little face time on MTV a few months ago.

Big Poppa's House: Click to watch
Real estate mogul Lee Najjar's kids gave a tour to MTV on an episode of "Teen Cribs" earlier this year, and this place is sick.

Najjar -- aka Kim Zolciak's mysterious sugar daddy -- pops up several times throughout the episode -- including a moment inside his "gentleman's room" at the 9:40 mark.

Fun fact:
His wife, who makes an appearance in the private beauty salon inside the mansion, is also named Kim.

Christopher

IS IT BAD THAT I WANT THE 2 KIDS TO WRAP THEIR RANGE ROVER AND BENZ AROUND A TREE? AND DIE?

1901 days ago

Tony from Chicago

It is sad that this so-called man has put all his energy into obtaining material things and passing those values on to his kids instead of teaching them about ethics, moral and values! He will ultimately be his own downfall and someday die broke and alone. Hope the wife cleans his clock and rocks his world!!!!

1901 days ago

Latrice

very interesting to see Dallas Austin there. so that confirms that BP hooked Kim up with Dallas to pursue that ridiculous "singing' career. And oh, I doubt his wife is leaving him. She probably has her man on the side.

1901 days ago

joey dalziel

The kids seem so cool and down to earth I'm sure thanks to Mom and not lossssser Dad..

1901 days ago

annie

KIM, YOU'VE LOST YOUR YOUR MIND,NO WAIT, YOU NEVER HAD ONE. GET YOUR FAT ASS TO THE EYE DOCTOR QUICK, YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT A NASTY LITTLE MIDGET YOU'VE BEEN AH, HANGING AROUND WITH. UGLY , UGLY...................UGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EWWWWWWWWWWW.

1901 days ago

hamilTonyan

TMZ I think the comenters beat you to your own story yesterday

1901 days ago

polishedmama

Y'all are hating on everybody!! I'm not a Kim fan, but Lee is not that bad (just short).

I can't condone cheating, but he can afford it ... and, I don't think his wife is going anywhere no matter what he does!! LOL!!

1901 days ago

susan

A leather vest....really BP??? Is that the official uniform the Lollipop Guild requires you to wear? Better check your labor contract because your copy must be circa 1986.

And @ #24 Takes all kinds - You want to know what type of person watches the reality shows/RHW etc?? Uh, let me see how to put this - the same ones who read TMZ and bother to comment on posts! How about that? You're not so above it all. The housewives all horrify and embarrass me, yet I keep on watching. Just like I routinely check the latest posts on TMZ.

1901 days ago

Jazzy

Yep, this guy has classic SDS and probably STD's as well! Shame, he has a gorgeous wife! Why would he bother with a trailer trash wigged skankaramous? She said on last show that she could take care of herself (after breaking up w/BP) well, I highly doubt she would be able to have what she has (even tho she's basically a paid escort) on her own! I can picture it now, her working at the drive-thru window at Mickey D's!! That would be hillllllaaaaaarrrrious! She'll be losing her home/condo (whatever it is Najjar is paying for her to live in) and then we'll see her being forced to "Dare I say it" actually have to have to work, you know a REAL job! Must be frightening when she takes that wig off, yikes! She looks like a transvestite with it. I'm just sayin'.....

1901 days ago

Charlotte Homes

Wow, so thats how the rich and famous live. I don't envy people with nice Homes and a lot of things. It just inspires me to what is possible in america.

1901 days ago

Reece

If you are set up like that Kim is the best you can do. LOL I make $ 50,000 and Kim would not even make my top 50 LMFAO!

1900 days ago

Reece

46. I own a contracting company who did work for Lee Najjar in ATL. We had to take him to court to get him to pay his bills. If you look into his business dealing several of them are shady and his companies have scammed people out of, I can only assume, hundreds of thousands of dollars. Now I know what he spends the money he refuses to pay his debts with....spoiled brat kids and skanky gold diggers like KIM, They are both super nasty.

Guys like him never pay their bills. I have a friend whos parents have a 32,000 sq foot crib. (No where sick as this one) and he is the biggest dead beat I know

1900 days ago

mcdanel

Why would Najjar do this? Clearly, he likes to buy things. Kim is probably not the only thing he has stashed in a condo somewhere.

And I agree with "Mrs. Betty Bowers", that Kim is a prostitute that has earned every penny. The mere thought of that troll crawling naked over my body gives me a shiver of revulsion.

1900 days ago

SponsoredByaBigDaddy

wow, are you serious?! Kim is doing her thing and so is Big Poppa. If his wife (who doesn't seem to care about it) & kids are being taken care of then so be it. That's a lifestyle the wife chose to settle for. Maybe there marriage is open. Kim get yours sweetheart. If that's how you choose to live then so be it. Kim won't be the first nor the last. Don't knock it until you try it- then you might like it!

1900 days ago

LoBur8

I use to think I felt sorry for Kim -the way the other housewives treat her. After watching the cribs show I changed my mind, it puts a face to big papa and ESPECIALLY his family!! She needs to get real and get with a man who is not married...You give women a bad name! He is a pig to do that to his wife and kids.. BASTARD

1900 days ago