'Real Housewives' -- Inside Big Poppa's Crib

8/10/2009 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He was allegedly trying to stay anonymous -- but TMZ has learned "Big Poppa" from "Real Housewives of Atlanta" whored out his entire family and his ATL mansion just to get a little face time on MTV a few months ago.

Big Poppa's House: Click to watch
Real estate mogul Lee Najjar's kids gave a tour to MTV on an episode of "Teen Cribs" earlier this year, and this place is sick.

Najjar -- aka Kim Zolciak's mysterious sugar daddy -- pops up several times throughout the episode -- including a moment inside his "gentleman's room" at the 9:40 mark.

Fun fact:
His wife, who makes an appearance in the private beauty salon inside the mansion, is also named Kim.

ugh

At least Kim ain't losing her home. She might be hookin it out to get her home paid for - but it looks like she earns every penny...that guy is fugly! The rest of those housewives just hate on Kim cause she's white. Be for real. OMG.

Erica

i saw the teen cribs he was on, its the very 1st one the aired. he wasnt a record producer. he was in the Real Este business. almost all the kids parents are on that show are. there are only like three differnt jobs the parents have. his son did have a recording studio in the house, and works with people in the business.

dee

Then she should pay taxes!!!

RPB

benz

Very humble people who have raised very humble young adults.

benz

Very humble people that raised very humble adults.

Nick B

That old guy is a troll with a capital T that rhymes with P(rostitute). I wonder how delusional the kids are thinking they've got friends when all anyone who watches this can think about is what a skank-magnet their daddy is. I could not stop laughing when they were showing the rents' bed! Watching Kim on Housewives, you get the impression she doesn't care (or perhaps, realize?) that King Troll's got a dozen whores all over ATL. Why doesn't he just get a Heidi makeover for his wife and drop the prostitutes? It would be a lot cheaper than divorce court and she can't come out of it any uglier than Kim...

Melissa

I don't know Kim, but I agree with #44. "Big Poppa's" family looks as though they are being taken care of. His wife obviously knows about Kim. Did it ever occure to anyone that they are seperated or have an open relationship? My fiance and I are just with each other, and as of now... we are not "wealthy" but I still don't think it's right to judge someone when you don't have all of the facts. That's just an opinion. My parents were seperated not long ago (they are now divorced) and while they were seperated... my father decided to remain single, and my mother dated. That doesn't mean my mother was a "bastard" for dating because it was an Equal Decision. Oh well... we all think differently.

Karla

Kim will wait forever, he will never leave his family for her. He will only give her money for sex and that's all, she's a fool and a gold digger and a whore.

bradley price

ha too bad his house got foreclosed on I went to look it up on a real estate site and it said FORECLOSURE sale on it and ya talked about Lisa Hartwell needing a big poppa lol thank god she didnt mess with him

TrueGuy

That Nasty Fake blond girl is a prostitute, my wife was her friend and she slept with different guys same week. I guess they deserve each other.

AbbyDow

That house is up for sale today for $19.9 million, which is way cheaper than the $25 million it was listed for a few years ago. Reports say he's going bankrupt. http://www.estately.com/listings/info/490-w-paces-ferry-road-n

Anthony

This guy is the real Big Poppa, and obviously likes ladies named Kim haha.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4