Woman -- MJ Took My Baby, Gave to Tom Cruise

8/10/2009 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In one of the wildest court pressers ever, Claire Elisabeth Fields Cruise, the woman who claims to be the biological mother of MJ's kids, just said Michael Jackson is the biological father of one of Tom Cruise's children!

Claire Elisabeth Fields Cruise: CLick to watch
Among other completely sane accusations, Claire alleges Connor Cruise is her son with Jackson -- but they gave him to Tom and then-wife Nicole Kidman because MJ "did not want his own child because of the color of his skin."

Claire also claims she conceived Jackson's three children with three different men -- none of them Michael -- and the embryos were "safely removed" from her body and given to surrogates to carry to term.

In related news, unicorns are real.

First whores!

cabbage

First whores!

dresses

jds

This insane who is this wackjob? Also I hate to burst her bubble but having an embryo removed from the womb is not typical done, if ever. If your gonna have a surrogate and use a different egg it is fertilized outside and then implant in the surrogate. Its bad enough that she is pulling this crap against the Jackson family but now she wants to pull the Cruise family into this as well. What looney bin did she escape from?

Very Proud

Has anyone called for the men with little white jackets yet?

What on earth besides publicity does this women mean to accomplish?

No one will believe a word of what she is saying.

I don't that is for sure.

Somebody get he help before she hurts someone.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's me

Yeah, I got nothing......but what a wack job

justice is mine says the lord

this woman is nuts....I would contact the LAPD to protect the kids from this whack a doo.....I hope katherine or at least Jermaine will think of this without having to be told. She is probably one of the people that threathened the life of MJS kids when he was still with the MOTHER of the kids DEBBIE ROWE....I never thought I would say that Thank God for Debbie Rowe and that we can see her in the two oldest kids....and you can see MJ....What you cant see is this idiod psycho path that is ranting that she is not the mother but is the mother....what?????? Who the hell is Billie Jean. This is where he should never have used any name....I could go and change my name to be Bill Clinton if I wanted to. Whats to stop me?????CALL THE LAPD

balls

8track

Steinybro

Seriously, whoever wrote "in related news, unicorns are real" is my hero!!!!! That was f**in classic!!!!! What a freak show this woman is!! Leave the guy alone! Even in his death, he can't rest in peace! It's ridiculous already! Long live the king of pop!

anniehopper

booger

Meh

What a friggin loon!

saida

by comparison, Michael is looking more and more normal each day.

ladybuttercup

yeah MJ gave his child to Tom and Nicole? i understand being "out there" but come on. i read her myspace page and alsmost wet my pants laughing. I feel a bit guilty having such a great time at her expense but really, give me a break she's bringing this own herself. Whats next? shes the mother of Brad Pitss kids too?

Cory (yes Feldman)

Now this is getting exciting.

Disenchanted

yikes

yup

Pony up your toothbrush, sweetheart.