Woman -- MJ Took My Baby, Gave to Tom Cruise

8/10/2009 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In one of the wildest court pressers ever, Claire Elisabeth Fields Cruise, the woman who claims to be the biological mother of MJ's kids, just said Michael Jackson is the biological father of one of Tom Cruise's children!

Claire Elisabeth Fields Cruise: CLick to watch
Among other completely sane accusations, Claire alleges Connor Cruise is her son with Jackson -- but they gave him to Tom and then-wife Nicole Kidman because MJ "did not want his own child because of the color of his skin."

Claire also claims she conceived Jackson's three children with three different men -- none of them Michael -- and the embryos were "safely removed" from her body and given to surrogates to carry to term.

In related news, unicorns are real.

Jenny P

oh, i love this woman! she just made my dull day much brighter!

balls

commadore64

me so horny

Is this woman related to paula abdul?

angeleyes

Thank God she never gave birth to anything - send her back to whatever planet she dropped out of - or sick her on Octomom -

yup

Maybe she's the mother of Bubbles.

balls

dangling participle

KaeTeeDee

BTICH, YOU CRAZAY!
let the children be.
There is just so much BS here, I don't even want to get started.

littleeelvis

thank you tmz. the unicorn comment made me laugh...

doc murry

no wonder michael jackson turned gay,,after spending a night in bed with that beast i would happily turn gay too,,my god she is ugly

jessemosslover

PLEASE tell me the children are being protected against hearing any of these wackjobs are saying! I dont find ANY of these f@@king a@@holes funny at all! These poor kids lost their father and there are all these wackos saying, "No, he wasnt their father, I AM", etc etc. Its sick.

ladybuttercup

yeah i agree, the unicorn comment made my day much better! thanks TMZ

What Am I Missing Here

Gosh, this woman needs help. I hope she has some family that can come and get her.

How sad that the media would even interview her for that long.

Not nice, guys.

hottie

THIS IS GETTING OUT OF HAND..LIKE WTF IS SHE TRYING TO PROVE AND NOT ONLY THAT I AM SURE TOM CRUISE HAS SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT HER COMMENT ABOUT HIS CHILD????? THIS WILL BE INTRESTING TO SEE WHAT COMES OUT OF IT...BUT THIS LADY I THINK NEEDS TO GO TO THE NUT HOUSE GEZZZ LEAVE MJ ALONE AND LET THE GUY REST IN PEACE LIKE FOR REAL ENOUGH ALREADY

forevermoreMJ

c'mon really?? The circus continues because the "journalists" and I use that term loosely allow it to continue. Someone should have seen right through her story as soon as she started speaking. I typed a name in google and figured it out within seconds. She is a wack job lunatic. She may not be able to help it. No, I take that back, she can, she clearly admitted on one of her blogs she has stopped taking her medication. As soon as the media saw where this was heading, they should have pulled the plug on her. Poor Jackson Family to have to endure this non-sense. This is how innocent people get hurt, mental patients and clearly she has a mental issue can loose all sight of reality. Thank God she didn't pull a gun and start shooting people. Seriously, this will be all over the news tonight, and it should even get a second of airtime.

what

Holy cow. Please get her some help poor baby