Woman -- MJ Took My Baby, Gave to Tom Cruise

8/10/2009 2:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In one of the wildest court pressers ever, Claire Elisabeth Fields Cruise, the woman who claims to be the biological mother of MJ's kids, just said Michael Jackson is the biological father of one of Tom Cruise's children!

Claire Elisabeth Fields Cruise: CLick to watch
Among other completely sane accusations, Claire alleges Connor Cruise is her son with Jackson -- but they gave him to Tom and then-wife Nicole Kidman because MJ "did not want his own child because of the color of his skin."

Claire also claims she conceived Jackson's three children with three different men -- none of them Michael -- and the embryos were "safely removed" from her body and given to surrogates to carry to term.

In related news, unicorns are real.

Jill

if this wasn't so scary it would be funny. she is mental for sure. i don't know why they even give her air time. she needs help immediately before she hurts someone!

Jordanna

That woman needs some serious serious help! wow! I really feel bad for the Jackson kids. I hope someone is protecting them from the large amounts of nut jobs that are claming to be there parents.

Lawyer

It is a shame to see TMZ profiting off of what is clearly a woman with severe mental health issues. Shame on you.

sue

WOW!!!!!!!!!! THATS ALL I CAN SAY AT THIS POINT---WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE...I SURE HOPE THESE CHILDREN ARE HELD HOSTAGE IN THERE HOME AND NO WHERE IN SIGHT OF TV OR RADIO...RIP--SUE FROM TAMPA

DD

R U KIDDING--------------THIS WOMAN CAN NOT LOOK DIRECTLY INTO THE CAMERAS----------------SOMEONE LET HERE OUT OF A MENTAL INSTATUTION----------- SO SO SAD......... MICHAEL SAID IN HIS INTERVIEW THAT HE MADE SURE THE DONOR WAS SMART AND CAME FROM A GOOD BACKGROUND---------------------OBVIOUSLY SHE JUST WALKED OUT OF A TRAILER PARK------------AND UMMMMMMMMMMMM BY LAW NO ONE IS SUPPOSED TO GIVE DONOR INFORMATION OUT TO ANYONE.........

EVERYONE STILL TRYING TO CLAIM ANYTHING THAT BELONGS TO MICHAEL--------------

IT'S HISTERICAL------------- CANNOT BELEIVE HOW MANY SICK PEOPLE ARE REALLY OUT IN THIS WORLD....

RIP MICHAEL----------------I HOPE YOU ARE LOOKING DOWN LAUGHING YOUR ASSS OFF AT ALL THESE RETARDS!!!!

mike

all these men and women are saying all this now that hes dead. so he cant deny it. if they really were the moms they would of done someting years ago! and what that nut job is saying about technogly thats crap.

T.

The way the world is these days, nothing would surprise me...

LizBeth

Please stop! This woman is clearly very ill!!

Ben

She really needs to be euthanized, honestly.

Justice !

You know I thought she was crazy as well...... but she does kind of resemble the kids.......?????? Who knows......Can everyone say DNA test???

candyk

OMG!! This is so disgusting!! WTH is wrong with her!! Can't wait to see what Tom Cruise has to say about all this BS.... this woman needs a psych evaluation STAT!!!! I want to jump on an airplane and bitch slap her! What a disgrace to Michael's name and children.....Unfortunately this is what MJ had to deal with for years... crazy people like her....Such a shame...

Dawn

Guess what everyone! I'm now gonna say I'm the mother of those children. What do people get out of this with the media? I just don't understand it and I guess I never will.

I would hope Michael would pick someone a little better than that. ( I mean Debbie Rowe isn't even at her finest)

dee

The scary thing is that after everything that has happened, this doesn't sound that crazy!!

CC

she's off her meds.

LakersFan

Can't this woman be fined for wasting court time and tax payers money? Her and Billie Jean should have had a fist fight outside of the court and whoever is left standing will be proclaimed the mother of all of Michael's children along with the title the winner will receive an all expenses paid white van ride to a permanent dream vacation at a high security mental hospital.