Little Darling

8/11/2009 2:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 46-year-old resurfaced at some event with her "Pirate Movie" co-star Christopher Atkins, looking happy.

Kristy McNichol

In 1992, Kristy was diagnosed with bipolar disorder.

After quitting acting, Kristy went to school to style hair.

Porkchop

She hasn't changed almost at all! Love her!

Ciedoc

Had such a crush on Kristy when I was younger. Used to watch Little Darlings every time it was on TV and loved her in Pirate Movie (she was so cute in that one). Even went back to watch the old Family series specifically because she was in it. Was heart broken when I found out she was gay but have gotten over that. If shes happy then that's all I need. Will forever have found memories of her and the crush I held through my teens.

exbff

loved her. I really wish she was still acting...but if not, I hope she found happiness.

FlamingoNut

The hell with her, Chris Atkins looks terrific!

Lens

All the students in the class fell in love with her. Even though we were far away, Greece.

that's all

I couldn't stand her. She was always on that dippy show Family with a big red nose crying over some Bu**s**t, sniffling boogers and making me sick. She couldn't act worth a rat's a$$ and was fugly to boot.

turdlover

Got to be a freaking lesbo..

lil

I LOVE YOU KRISTY You were a role model for me in my tomboy youth

scott

Two moon junction with Sherilyn Fenn OMG

marc s

a bit frightening. she looks dowdy. borderline ugly. not appealing. kelly le brock is a has-been actress I still salivate over. kristy mc nichol is a turn off.

SLH

Just amazed at some of the ridiculous and idiotic comments that people make on this site. I grew up watching KM on TV and kind of even idolized her. She was great as a young actress and clearly had many fans. She chose something different later on. So what? That doesn't work for you? And she's not botoxed out enough for you? Get a grip. What I would really love more than anything is to get a look at a nice quick little photo and bio of each person who has posted a super judgmental remark about KM's career choices or her looks. I mean really. What do you people look like? And what do you do for a living? Clearly, if you are "venting" about how Kristy McNichol has not lived up to your expectations, you are likely not living up to your expectations either.

Blondie

Aw,that's so nice to see her back and looking healthy and happy. She's such a great actresss. But I don't blame her for leaving the buisness. It's such a tough industry she most likely got sick of all the bs. It would be nice to see her on tv or movies again. But I bet she is happy to have more of a normal life,especially she was suffering from bi polar disorder.

Dylan

What's with the nasty comments, are you that miserable? She looks good and happy. The haters, I wouldn't want to see you. With the ugly comments you make, no matter what you people look like you are ugly inside.

Brad

My wife and I were on vacation in LA a while ago and met Kristy at a restaurant in Sherman Oaks. We recognized her right away. She still looks the same, just a little older. (Aren't we all!) She was very approachable and very sweet. We asked her if she would ever consider coming out of retirement, and she emphatically replied, "NEVER"! I guess fame and fortune just sometimes isn't worth the crap.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4