Judgment Day Is Upon Us ...

8/11/2009 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This creepy footage of Toyota's new humanoid running robot is undeniable proof -- it's only a matter of time until Skynet becomes self aware and machines take over the world.

Where are you John Connor?!

Ooooo Noooo!

Needs bigger boobs

gnarlyone

well in the movie industry we already see robots making movies about robots for robots...
but in a way we are all flesh clones of an inanimate evil computer universe...with
programmed self importance

DOODAD

Sure that isn't just some Asian in a robot costume?

AP

Just proves that Toyota is the Anti-Christ! Repent now!

sam

Machine will never take over.

Tazandra

A lot of men are looking forward to getting robot women. They will be able to cutom order them, blonde, brunette, Asian, white, etc. Their lady robot will wait on them, do housework, converse with them, provide companionship and sex. This is not a joke. A lot of lonely men will be able to have a beautiful girlfriend as long as they have the money to buy one. And if they get sick of her they can put her in a corner.

LakersFan

"Kiss my shiny metal ass"

johnconners

I am back...
I have to add something
Here we can see that was was supposed to be an "HOUSEHOLD Helper", is just learning
TO WITHSTAND someone pushing on him!

The next model however will be able to withstand Karate kicks! and then its just a matter of time, when authorities will decide to use them against uprising masses

What the screenplay writers of T 3 " rise of the machines" forgot to mention was that the first modell of a Terminator would be rather not not a Terminator but a policeman or a soldier.

Its questionable whether anyone of us , expecially policemen or politicians, really have an own conscience either, but
it needs not to have much brain to create that mess as they describe in these later episodes.
I think an enlarged muscle ( in a robot that would be a stell cable does it as well. In Asiatic philosophy all of us work together may be seperated or not and that

and if once the first model -no more be made out of plastic , but out of steel- will controling the streets at night , will by any malefunction will roam streetts and houses then what the Japonese call in their philosophy " Hari Kiri" will take place. And as we all are already dependant form any technics, yeah we are even " slaves of our own technics" we will submit to anýthing, no matter what If we just will be able to fill our stomach. in thatv future wolrd

I dont want to write that much now, Just another thing. that with the time travel: I personally dont believe that time travel into the past is possible.But if I am wrong:
Also I dont thin k: my washing machine came from the future, but how can we known that this SONY model is not back from the future then ?

I`ll be back!

Oscar The Grouch

Looks like me when I need the toilet and there's someone already in there.

Tamifluer

It moves like it's looking for toilet paper to take a S**T. Too funny!!! Don't worry. they got a long way to go. There's neither true fluidity nor agility on the thing yet. Skynet is years away.

Carmen

you know it's a bit weird at first but I have to admit I want one. just think when your older you won't have to go into a nursing home cause these things will take care of you. hmmm......mow my lawn....cook dinner....mama like.

malvolio

...no this is totally not skynet...this is bedrock, where's our jetsons' technology? this is bs, we should all have robots doing the housework, and a four-course meals popping out of the vending machine in our hallway...where the hell is my hovercraft?

Pinky

EERILY WEIRD & CREEPY AS HELL! WOULD NOT WANT TO MEET UP WITH THIS "THING" IN A DARK ALLEY OR ANYWHERE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER!

OhPlease

Wonder if it knows Amber Rose. Maybe it's a long lost cousin or something.

Fox

They cant develop a car that doesnt need gas, but they can invent a robot that can chase after you for no reason, Great going Toyota

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments