Prez Obama -- Plains Indian Giver

8/12/2009 6:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

President Barack Obama tried not to poke out his eye while awarding the Presidential Medal of Freedom to Joe Medicine Crow-High Bird -- the last living Plains Indian war chief -- on Wednesday.

Barack Obama
The 95-year-old Crow Nation historian and WWII vet received the nation's highest civilian honor along with 15 others, including Sandra Day O'Connor, Billie Jean King, Sidney Poitier and the late Harvey Milk.

Kiki

Posted at 1:08AM on Aug 13th 2009 by Geoff

Geoff, don't even try to reason with her, she's not right in the head incase you couldn't tell!

Posted at 1:43AM on Aug 13th 2009 by JenniferK
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And you supposedly know this how? What makes me not right in the head. Because I dont have f'd up values?

Per

Posted at 1:08AM on Aug 13th 2009 by Geoff

Posted at 1:43AM on Aug 13th 2009 by JenniferK

Posted at 1:45AM on Aug 13th 2009 by Kiki

Oh, let's see, I'm reading your posts here, I read your posts the other day, yeah, just as I thought, no explanation needed.

Kiki

105. 104. 102. 97. It's okay, Kiki...it sounded terrible after I posted it, but if you could have 'heard' me, you'd have detected the smartazz in my voice...:) Pays to proofread before clicking....:)

Posted at 1:08AM on Aug 13th 2009 by Geoff

Posted at 1:43AM on Aug 13th 2009 by JenniferK

Posted at 1:45AM on Aug 13th 2009 by Kiki

Posted at 2:02AM on Aug 13th 2009 by JenniferK
----------------------------------------------------
LOL, ok logic, reason and truth make a person not right in the head. Got it. Just wondering if you were reading mine or the other kiki's(poser). HMMM?

Kiki

Posted at 1:08AM on Aug 13th 2009 by Geoff

Posted at 1:43AM on Aug 13th 2009 by JenniferK

Posted at 1:45AM on Aug 13th 2009 by Kiki

Posted at 2:02AM on Aug 13th 2009 by JenniferK
---------------------------------------------------
All posts here on this issue have been done by me, but on other posts there has been someone that poses as me(has done it to others as well). And I changed my name between two different ones. And nothing in these posts suggests something wrong in my head as you put it or whatever it is you said. Just responses to what was said.

Amanda

You should have seen Obomber checking out Condoleezza Rice's butt on TV a couple of years ago......lol

el polacko

ACK !! can't we go to ONE site and not have to see this narcissistic idiot's ugly mug ?! NO-bama, please !!

Mary Worth

In many countries, particularly Asian, they have deep respect for their elders. Nice to see our president honoring one our old people. It shows the world that not all Americans are imbecilic.

The following is a true incident. When Dubya visited Guatemala, he went among some Indians down there. The Indians were respectful while he was with them. BUT as soon as he left they started to purify the areas that he touched with his presence until they were satisfied his aura was gone for sure.

Obama may be advised that he should be constantly aware of the camera; and that there are a lot of perverse people out there who love to advertise themselves by their rendering of those images.

Per

That said, perhaps I did see the imposter postings, I'll cut you some slack for that. If that's the case, I apologize.

welc ome

mind your own buiss jennifer- what i do or dont do is not concern you

jake2006

I can't believe how stupid Americans are..... Dumb enough to support all his BS and dumb enough to elect him. Can't even listen to the media because they are all blowing Obama.. Look at fact people and use your brains for once. This man is going to ruin our country and you people are going to help him do it. Make me want to move out of this country.

Kiki

111. Kiki, if you're concerned with morals, then maybe you should be defending the Native man instead of getting testy with some of these other people.

Posted at 2:48AM on Aug 13th 2009 by JenniferK
-----------------------------------------------------------
What is to defend about the Native American. He is getting Honored by Obama? Recieving the Presidential Medal of Freedom. And I am asking this as a honest question. Not sarcastic.

Kiki

112. mind your own buiss jennifer- what i do or dont do is not concern you

Posted at 3:41AM on Aug 13th 2009 by Kiki
-------------------------------------------------------------
Jennifer K, this is a example of the Poser. I did not post this. The question before this and this post are mine. My last comment was at 2a.

you must stupid

My Lord, this dumbass doesn't even know how to put on a medal either? You put it on from the front and turn it around so you can see the latches. But the Chosen One is so Almighty he didn't want to bother with looking these heroes in the eye. Maybe if the douchebag had his teleprompter with him it would have told him he was being an idiot as usual and given him the correct instructions.

you must stupid

I wonder if this 95 year old man knows that if Obama is successful in getting his Nazi Care that his health concerns will go bye-bye?

you must stupid

Talk about irony. Dumbo ears Mr. Blue lips is forced to give a 95 year old a medal. The same person he's trying to kill with his Socialized Healthcare proposal. Too funny