Britney Still Crazy ... About Clothes!

8/12/2009 4:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Looking like the completely sane person she used to be, Britney Spears went on a frantic, side-boob filled shopping spree in Beverly Hills yesterday.

Britney Spears: Click to watch
After playin' some high-priced dress-up, Britney found some time to take photos with her fans.

It's amazing how normal Britney seems when she's not being crushed in a paparazzi swarm.

JOHN BARONE

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW THEY LET HER PUT ALL THOSE HATS ON THAT RATS NEST ON THE TOP OF HER HEAD GROSS I BET SHE GOT LICE ALL OVER THOSE HATS SHE NEVER EVER WASHES HER DISGUSTING HAIR

Tony B

All mine
Necklace
Dresses
Excess

I cannot help myself, I'm just doin' what I do
Help myself to anything that I want so thank you
I like it and I do what I like and you do what I like and you like it"

Quiet

Britney is a Bird with having too much money given to her by ill fans years ago. Sad.

Party 'till you die!

Arrogant douches like jm seem to think that everyone thinks exactly like they do. How pathetic! Sorry a-hole, but your messed up brain does not control how others think! It's like people who follow someone like Bush or Obama and thinking (not really) that because they like them, so does everyone else! Most people like one, but vehemently (Yeah, it's a big word for you, but you can look it up!) hate the other person. Brit-for-brains is a morally challenged, talentless hack and I can't stand anything about her! Don't arrogantly pretend that everyone will like this nasty person, because they don't! So shove it, you useless prick!

Quiet

jm stilll beating off to his preteen bedroom posters of fatney from 1997.

smellmyfinger

Forget Britney, if you want to see nude pics of Ashley Greene go to www.playbimbo.com

shauna