Kat Von D -- Dead or Alive?!

8/12/2009 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's tatted up "LA Ink" star Kat Von D at an event in L.A. on Sunday (left) -- and Dead or Alive frontman Pete Burns a little while back (right).

Kat Von D and Pete Burns

Neither is a natural ... blonde.

We're just sayin'.

voodoo

pete burn should go 2 hell with that face.....what a f**ked up man!

loLing

What the hell happened to Kat? she used to look cute with the dark do and obviously she did some job on her face. Really unnecesary now she looks like some generic looking hollywood barbie.

hamilTonyan

Kat looks good as a blond but Id have to see her in a bikini to say for sure

exbff

WTF is going on with Kat's lips? She really does herself no favors by going blonde. Lorenzo Lamas will be sniffing around in 3...2...

Kay

A plastic surgeon who creates masks is on the loose.

Linda Mott

Kat is a beautiful brunette, she should dye it back. I hate to see the women tattoo up their bodies. It looks so trashy.

Princess

Why show this under beauty? They are both so freaking ugly and it's not just because of their lips although that makes them look even more like fish. So disgusting why would they think they look attractive? I guess men are pretty desperate nowadays that even women who look like ugly drag queens turn them on.

Love the Lawyer

Cheese and Rice!!! That there is a hot mess...Both have had a bit of work done on that upper lip.

oL0

I lost my appetite.

ItsNotThatSerious

Kat looks beautiful, and yes, we know that she's not a natural blonde, and that still does not matter. Pete Burn looks very frightening! He reminds me of one of those zombie vampire hybirds from a Japanese martial arts/horror flick.

Kankles

Kat USED to be very pretty. I am not one against plastic surgery; but, damn, could she have had any more? She used to be an original, but now she looks like all the other fake beatches! Ewwww!

yeah....and?

How can any you say Kat is a beauty? Maybe she WAS a beauty. Talk about just destroy yourself. Those nasty make me want to vomit tats ALL OVER HER make her ugly.

She will be a sorry old lady someday. Oh, and the blonde? On a natural Burnette? WHO is consultant?

LongJohn69

Isn't that Marilyn Manson on the right?

Tony

Oh my god, how ugly are both of these 2 people!!!! Please people stop with the lip injections; it’s a very hideous look. Kat's lips now look like Jessica Beals lips, and I think she has very ugly lips!!!!

me so horny

Kat V. is one nasty desease looking chick, ewwwwww! stank skank.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments