Bar Refaeli

Greatest Photo Leak Ever

8/13/2009 10:32 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Um ... so, one of the big wigs at Sports Illustrated just Twitter-posted some of her personal candid photos of Bar Refaeli from the 2010 Swimsuit Edition shoot ... and they're friggin' ridiculous....

0813_bar_rafaeli_launch-1

Bar -- who recently broke up with Leonardo DiCaprio -- took the pho ... oh, you don't care ... just click on the gallery.

Reece

Best I ever had, Best I ever had, Best I ever had.

Wanda W.

OH AND" BIRD MAN ", YOU CHARMING, SILVER TONGED DEVIL YOU , I SPEAK THE TRUTH . YOU CLEARLY THINK WITH YOUR PECKER, NOT WITH YOUR BRAIN ( BRAIN, THATS THE ONE ON TOP OF YOUR SHOULDERS, NOT BETWEEN YOUR LEGS . BITCH IS SPELLED B-I-T-C-H !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THATS WHAT MEN CALL WOMEN WHEN THEY CANT CONTROL THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah....and?

As far as models, I really like this woman. She seems happy and she is smiling all the time, hardly a diva it seems.

But, come on guys, be honest here, even beauties have issues with their personalities. Maybe her and Leo just didn't mesh well. Don't worry about Leo, he can have another one.

She is a true beuty no one can deny that. If one is, I'm afraid its just the gren eyed monster- Do ya hear me Wanda?
Don't hate girl. We all don't walk away from having kids with two asses. -as my husband would say.

Wanda W.

I have one ass,my eyes are BLUE and I dont hate, just speak the TRUTH, sorry if that irritates you .Oh and for "Gotta Be Honest " I guess your name should be "Gotta Spell Correctly " because you cant !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reece

I bet Wanda crotch smells like a dumpster.

Wanda W.

YOU WILL NEVER KNOW "STEVE." At least I have experience with a crotch............. DO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reece

Wanda is upset because she came in 2nd place on the "Sun glasses on your dogs butt" contest.

Reece

Good one Melissa.

Wanda W.

JUST BEHIND YOU" MELISSA " dear ............................

Reece

Wanda's bush is so big it looks like she has buckwheat in a head lock.

Reece

Whats up wit Wanda

Nikko

..wow, that is one beautiful woman. The pic were she's wearing a blue top, short and shoes is unreal... Leo was/is a lucky man..

Wanda W.

Again "Steve" with the not so subtle reference to crotches.......................... Obsessed much with something you so long to have ? Worry not, you too can have one, its just an operation away.............. It just might work out better for you !!!!!!!!

Dave

Wow.

Reece

Wanda is such a sour puss.........................you can smell it

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments