Indiana Jones

On the Hunt

8/13/2009 2:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Only separated by a thin pane of glass -- and millions of dollars in the bank -- Harrison Ford and Helen Hunt didn't notice as they sat two feet from each other yesterday at Le Pain Quotidien in Brentwood.

Harrison & Helen: Click to watch
Paris was right. Stars are blind.

atabaw

First!? Tag y'all are it!

HulkKrush

I like his bangs.

nightcrawler

Grown ass man with earring in left ear, does that mean he is gay or just looks like he's gay or wishes he were gay?

Ugghhh!

These two look terrible these days. Old age of course. And apparently they have left the plastic surgery alone, which is a good thing. But I guess even Hollywood/weird people can look really bad. They both look angry and unhealthy. I wonder if either of them ever smiles? :-0 .

Truth in advertising

Do they just try to sit where they can be seen? One outside, the other pressed up by the glass? I guess any publicity is worth it. I might think I would try to ask for a table in the back.

Dirty

Wow, this TMZ camera dude is mentally challenged. :-( Are smart ones hard to come by?

Rocky Balboa

Harrison Ford is a great actor, but he looks like such a poser, d-bag with that earring. Please Harrison, get rid of the earring. It's not cool and it's doesn't look right. And in all of your movies, the hole is visible in your ear, so when you are playing a government official or Han Solo, it's obvious you have an earring hole. Do the right think Mr. Ford, and put down the earring, please.

First whores!

who is helen hunt

kb

haha thats funny, only in scal could that happen.

sheesh

So? They are both "stars" so what, they have to know each other? Maybe they've never met? Maybe they don't care?

jerian

becuse tmz.....COME ON GET BETTER STORIES....LAME ONE........WHO GIVES A RATS ASSHTRAY ABOUT THESE TWO WASHED UP WHITE FOLKS.....SURE NOT ME

Admiral Halsey

That's not Helen Hunt, it's Jessica Tandy. Oh Whoops - My bad!

crystal

I saw a movie with Helen Hunt the other day, and she looked AWFUL...she has aged sooo horribly its not even funny...she looks haggard, can see all her bones, and her face is so droopy....Is this woman on drugs or something? I mean she is not that old but looks twice her age...yuck

Jon

Ford looks like an old fruit with that earing, I mean why doe he wear that? Does he think it looks good on him? Hunt looks like she has aged quite a bit in the last few years, her face very wrinkled.

Jon

Helen Hunt now looking like Bernie Madoff's wife, not a good sign.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments