Mel Gibson -- King of ABC

8/13/2009 10:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

ABC News -- the organization Roone Arledge and Peter Jennings built -- has turned into a bad version of US Weekly ... wussing out during an interview with Mel Gibson's baby mama.

Oksana Grigorieva: Click to watch
Oksana Grigorieva
, the chick who got knocked up by Mel, was on "GMA" this morning. She was booked solely for her singing prowess ... so the "journalist" said. We're sure that's because Oksana was a household name long before she hooked up with the King of Malibu.

Not a single question was asked about Mel, her relationship with him, his marriage, her out-of-wedlock pregnancy with a very religious man -- nothing. But good news -- they really focused on her singing!

Fan Since 2007!!!

Swear to Jebus,

Laying down my .22 now realizing my neighbor's cat DIDN"T need to be put down...

Pray For the Beaten Up!

Mel is so disapointing in his involvement with this woman. She sounds worse than Yoko Ono. She can't talk she tried to say unrequeited love but said unrequented....sooooo dumb!!!! I use to think Mel was cool but he is a fool! To get involved with this money hag Ocotomom wannabe...I hope he gets what he deserves and loses everything to her ...they are both losers. All our jobs are being outsourced to foreigners who are no better than the common american streetwalker except for their endearing uhem accents... not even an American got the job to be MJ's surrogate....WTF!!!

Keith

"I love the waaaaaaaaay you whhhheeeeeeeeaaaae you skin"....

"prêt-à-porter " indeed.

Lynn

Looks like I have a chance at a singing career. Yippee!

She has an awful voice....

kass

HEY OLD BALLS MEL , GOOD JOB PULLING THE FEW STRINGS U HAVE , TO OPEN THE DOORS FOR UR FRAME WHORE OOOPS! I MENT FAME WHORE, JIZZFACE OOPS! I MENT FAME WHORE JEZZABELL ! . ANYWAY FOR THE SO CALLED SERIOUS SINGER THAT SHE THINKS SHE IS . SHE WILL ALWAYS BE LOOKED AT AS, MEL GIBSONS FAME WHORE! THE OTHER WOMEN ! HOMEWRECKER! JEZZABEL!!!!!!! HOW SAD, WILL YOU OLD FARTS IN HOLLYWIERD EVER LEARN THAT ITS NOT YOU!!!!! ITS ABOUT WHAT YOU CAN DO FOR THERE CARRERS AND HOW MUCH OF UR MONEY THEY CAN GET THERE HANDS ON......... USE HIM UP OKSANA LIKE HE USED UP HIS WIFE ROBIN OF ALMOST 18YRS ..... THEN SPIT HIM OUT THE SAME WAY HE DID HER 7 KIDS LATER!!!!! OH AND GET AS MUCH MONEY AS U CAN CAUSE, I DON'T SEE THE AMERICAN PEPOLE WASTING THERE MONEY ON UR CD! U SUK! PLUS AMERICANS DON'T TRUST HOE'S

Have no shame

@ All American Mom

Get over it, lady!!!!!!
These woman are in the spotlight because they chose to be. They are victims of NOTHING. Being pregnant doesn't give them an "out" from ridicule. Childbirth is natural. Animals do it. Woman do it all the time. Dropping a kid or two or eight doesn't mean you get to be pampered by the press that you crave. ABC was wrong not to ask her about Mel Gibson. They shouldn't have agreed to an interview with "attachments". No one knew who this lady was before she was pregnant with Mel Gibson's spawn. That's all she's been known for. And now we know that her singing abilities are non existent.

As for this picture of her mouth open with microphone...I bet that's how she got Mel in the first place. MOUTH OPEN!!!

Anyone who has sex with Mel knows that pregnancy is a possibilty. Look at how many kids he has with his wife. The man can't help but make babies.

Keith

After careful sonic consideration via my Hi-Fi computer speakers (and retrieving my dog who elected to subsequently leave the county), I offer the following critique of Oksana's contemporary broadcast opus:

Tori Amos / meets Jewel / meets a speech-impaired appendicitis patient / meets the mating call of the South American lama

(I hope Rolling Stone does not plagiarize this post.)

Diafel

Well now we all know exactly why she was signed by Gibson's company. It sure wasn't because of her singing!

Cali-co

SOMEONE SHOOT ME FOR WATCHING THAT!!!!! Ackkkkk that was horrendous.. I should have turned it off after she said love for the 30th time and how her music is all about love and then I should have turned it off when she thought being throaty in to the mic was sexy, instead it sounded like she just smoked 3 packs of cigarettes and choked on some C*ck.. Next time my kids misbehave I'll force them to watch that clip, it should scare them straight.

soundmixer

i love the picture you show of her is with her mouth WIDE OPEN and eyes closed like she's sucking someone off. She is gross. Her voice is painful to listen to; and she's a total scammer. Mel is an idiot. i love it that these american men fall for these eastern euro women who hope in their dreams to be prostitutes because their chances of making a living otherwise is dismal. she hit the mega bucks jackpot getting knocked up by mel that is for sure!! i bet she took fertility drugs to make sure she would get pregnant. she's a phony. anyone who talks like that all sing song and dreamy is a real con.

Whatajoke

BARF............Mel, you need to go put something in her pie hole!

Whatajoke

Oh dear God..........take her..........take her now!

Whatajoke

Mel, we thought you had turned idiot........this proves it.

isthatallthereis

Gee, I wonder if she wrote that song about Mel while he was with his wife or after he dumped his wife and kids. Extremely nauseating singing. Glad I watched this before lunch. Hope they both fade away into the sunset.

SusieqinBA

Did anyone else happen to read Huffington Post that reported that her baby was due in December? A BIG descrepency from being 3 months pregnant in April! Do you think she lied about her pregnancy? Maybe Mel wanted her to have an abortion!