Mel Gibson -- King of ABC

8/13/2009 10:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

ABC News -- the organization Roone Arledge and Peter Jennings built -- has turned into a bad version of US Weekly ... wussing out during an interview with Mel Gibson's baby mama.

Oksana Grigorieva: Click to watch
Oksana Grigorieva
, the chick who got knocked up by Mel, was on "GMA" this morning. She was booked solely for her singing prowess ... so the "journalist" said. We're sure that's because Oksana was a household name long before she hooked up with the King of Malibu.

Not a single question was asked about Mel, her relationship with him, his marriage, her out-of-wedlock pregnancy with a very religious man -- nothing. But good news -- they really focused on her singing!

skhg

Who cares about the MJ report!! I'm so sick and tired of seeing his face plastered on this site! But then, it is a good draw for TMZ, giving his fans what they want. If you notice, other sites are getting hits too, without all the info. on him. Alot of people simply don't care. You need to lay off Mel Gibson and his girlfriend, I mean, how many other men have left their wives for other women, and knocked the girlfiends up out of wedlock? It's getting to be a habit with the celebs, whether they've left a wife and kids, or not. Pitt's knocked Jolie up twice, and they're still not married. I do agree, this woman is not good enough to go professional. I can't imagine her doing that well in this country, although she's not as bad as some of you morons make her out to be, either. Night clubs should be her limit. She is also, a very pretty woman.

holmes

show actual film clips of her as they went to a premiere-- yikes! without perfect lighting and all the caboodle. she's a bloody horse.. or one should say-- a bloody cow..

Oh, my ears! :(

Holy screeching cat! How awful! Seriously???? People with hearing intact actually think she sounds good??? And as for her "interview" response...well, I never thought it could happen, but she actually made Palin's interview with Couric seem almost coherent in comparison!

Carter Forster - London, Ontario, Canada

Octomom much, Mel???? Baking your FIRST (((bastard))) child in the oven. Oh, joy... yet (((another))) bastard child in the world. Society just keeps getting better and better!!!! :-D

Sad.

jacomo1025

I tried. I really tried to be open minded about this woman's singing abilities but she's horrible. I couldn't stop thinking how big her mouth is, what a creepy song she chose to sing, and how uncomfortable the audience must have felt having to sit through that mess. Oh, by the way, she has a kid with Timothy Dalton. After she's finished with Mel, who's next? Jack Nicholson? Sean Connert? Harrison Ford?

DJ

Oh wow. I'm no music critic, but that was just terrible to me.

crystal

she has the ugliest lips

uhHuh

LOOK AT THAT PIE HOLE!!! NO WONDER MEL LEFT HIS WIFE & LIFE-SHE COULD TAKE THE MIKE DOWN NO PROLEM!

puddintang

Did she really just say "faucets of life" and unaquainted love" or did my hearing get damaged?

UptownRazorback

Posted at 1:37PM on Aug 13th 2009 by going "elvis" on my tube now

Best comment of the day. I'm glad you where at home because I thought my co worker was crying....

Posted at 2:00PM on Aug 13th 2009 by BLAH BLAH BLAH

And LEGS SPREAD.....

I watch GMA every morning before going to work. As a matter of fact, Mel's whore was the next segmant. But, I had to leave. And I really wanted to hear her sing. THANK GOD I DIDN'T. Because I would have been late for this mess....

ABC SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES FOR THIS. They are on the verge of falling off. First, they brought in that dumb b^tch Melissa from the Bachelor because she has a DUMB female following because she was "OWNED" on national TV when she already know the relationship was over. And the fact that she has NO TALENT AT ALL to be a correspondent is sickening. Just think about all of the people that have the experience and talent and expertise to did that job and lost out on it for that broad. And now they bring this whore on TV to sing because of her "TALENT." GTFOOH. What a joke.

af001

looks like she's getting ready to "blow."

Turntable

OOOPS!

SHE IS NOT PREGY!

SHE SAID SHE WAS 3 MONTHS IN APRIL AND THAT IT WAS A GIRL IN JUNE IN AN INTERVIEW TO THE DAILY MAIL.
YOU HAVE TO BE 5 MONTHS PREGNANT BEFORE YOU CAN DETERMINE THE GENDER OF THE BABY.. MEANING ITS DUE FOR OCTOBER DITTO SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN HER 7 TH MONTH , BUT HAS NOTHING TO SHOW

DITTO SHE LIED
OR..

SHE HAD AN ABORTION IN JUNE RIGHT AFTER MEL GISBON ASK HER FOR A DNA TEST!

OOOPS

IN BOTH CASES SHE IS A LOSER!

AND THEREFOR KEEP PUSHING THE DELIVERY DATE.. PRETENDING TO BE 3 MONTHS PREGY FOR EVER!

OF COURSE SHE WASN'T GOING TO ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT AMEL GIBSON FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT.. SHE IS NO LONGER WITH MEL GIBSON SINCE 12 DAYS!

THATS RIGHT PEOPLE!

MEL GIBSON DUMPED HER SHORT AFTER THE HOME PARTY IN MALIBU, AND THE PLAYHOSUE PARTY, DUE TO "IRECONCIALBLE DIFFERENCES" EHEM..LOL

HE DIDNT LIKE THE WAY SHE WAS BEGINING TO WEAR ON HIS SKIN..

- THE WAY SHE WAS TLAKING ABOUT HIM IN PUBLIC
- THE FACT THAT SHE FAKED A PREGNANCY AND STILL DOES.

THATS SOO COOL.

NOW SHE NEED TO BE BROUGHT IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION TO GET HER BRAIN EXAMINED, BECAUSE SHE IS LIIVNG IN A DELUSIONAL WORLD, WHERE ALL SHE IMAGINE SHE TRY TO CREATE IN THE MEDIA BY DELIVERING FAULSE INFORMATIONS AND TONS OF LIES, NO MATTER HOW FAR OUTTHOSE ARE.

SHE SING EVEN WORSE THAN EVER THERE, AND I DIDNT THOUGHT IT WAS POSSIBLE.

gina

two words: Bellering Billygoat

holmes

well, now we know for sure-- Mellie babes.. is suffering from the male menaupause.. he saw that.. hmm.. mouth.. AND THOUGHT TO HIMSELF.. OH YEAH.. BABY.. JUST WHAT THE DOCTOR ORDERED.. TO GET STIMULATED..

she's got quite a track record.. ugh.. timothy dalton is NO great shakes either..

sound

She used to be so pretty when she was with Timothy Dalton (James Bond) link to pic http://static.thehollywoodgossip.com/images/gallery/oksana-grigorieva-photo_298x447.jpg

Now her nose is so small and lips are huge. I thought the idea of plastic surgery was to balance the face out. The doctors unbalanced her face. How can we tell these beautiful Hollywood people to STOP screwing with their faces. Enough already.