« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Vick -- A Tight End to the Rumors

8/13/2009 10:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Vick's days as quarterback might be over -- because last night in Virginia, the former dogfighting Atlanta Falcon told our Fantasy Football playin' photog to mark him down as a "tight end."

Michael Vick: Click to watch
Ironically, that was also his nickname in prison.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Reece

Word on the street he was a bottom. So that would make him a loose in.

Mikey

I WANNA HAVE BUTT SEX WITH THAT TIGHT END.

ATL res

@ Chop Chop,

Who died and made you the authority on how ATL residents feel. As an ATL resident myself I can vouch for the fact that MANY of US Falcon's fans STILL love MV and always will. Since you are such a fan, I'm sure you noticed all the 7 jerseys in the stands last year. You self righteous, animal lovers need to get over yourselves. Damn!!!! That man did his time and its done. I wish all your transgressions were front page news so we could sit back and judge you all and feel better about ourselves. And if you don't hate him bc he's black- why even address the race card? So quick to say we blacks pull the race card so much but so silent on all the racist BS that still goes on. You don't like Vick- Cool, You hate him- even better. But let that man live and find someone else to judge and hate. People are complex and we all have good and evil in us.....you know what- why am I even bothering- some people need someone to look down on so they can feel good about their average "regular" life or jobs- so carry on.....

Do You MV!!!!!!! Hate it or Love it- he will be back!

siksicsick

He's playing the "please forgive me" game to restore WHATS LEFT of his career. WHat ever happened to the construction job they set up for him? All the people collecting and out of work and someone HANDS him a job. He's a murdering jerk who tortured the dogs he did not have time to kill. He got caught and NOW HE IS SORRY..... Only because he was caught. Flippin loser should still be in the clinker.

ATL res

# 20- Mikey,

that was cute and subtle......and blacks play the race card too much. Go kill yourself!

Jenny

#18 I can tell you are a hateful animal. I would be scared to run into you in an isolated place. My fear is you would tie me to your truck and dragged me down the road or if you are the lazy type you might use a knoose?

Rock

vick has thug written all over him, he can't hide that

imjustnoisy

There's quarterbacks and then there are QUARTERBACKS. All you haters,get a life as MV has paid very well for his choices.....I'm so sick of you making cruel comments ,if you don't want to watch him play,then don't.

Robin

Why is it that black people feel the need to use the race card when someone black screws up? I dont understand. They want equality but only when it benefits them. I think it is sad that professional atheletes are not role models to young men. I think he is a horrible person and will pay in the end for the pain he has caused. I cannot believe that any team would hire him..is he really that good of a player???

Jenny

I can tell you are a hateful animal. I would be scared to run
into you in an isolated place. My fear is you would tie me to your
truck and dragged me down the road or if you are the lazy type you
might use a knoose? humans before animals!

Harry Kunt

Vick can go to hell and stay there

NJ

Mike looks like he was ready to take this paps face and use it like a cold rag cooling off a hot engine....lol

imjustnoisy

Is there a team called Hell.

imjustnoisy

Only white people think ball(football,basketball baseball) players should be role models for kids,.be a role model for your own kids and the kids in your own family.I bet there are people making commentsi on here who are not worthy of being a role model to anyone. BECAUSE THEY CARE MORE ABOUT DOGS THAN HUMANS.

mvhater

Arrogant, ignorant, p.o.s.
How can anyone defend him?
Like he treated his dogs...... if he can't play and win, put him out of his misery.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments