« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Vick -- A Tight End to the Rumors

8/13/2009 10:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Vick's days as quarterback might be over -- because last night in Virginia, the former dogfighting Atlanta Falcon told our Fantasy Football playin' photog to mark him down as a "tight end."

Michael Vick: Click to watch
Ironically, that was also his nickname in prison.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

janalal4

PAID HIS DUES MY ASS!!!!!! THIS POS SHOULD BE CLEANING CRAP OUT OF DOG CAGES AT THE HUMANE SOCIETY FOR THE REST OF HIS LIFE. "PAYING YOUR DUES" ISN'T THE SAME THING AS LEARNING SOMETHING & BECOMING A BETTER HUMAN BEING. THIS CEMENT-HEAD IS NEVER GONNA LEARN ANYTHING!!

brooklynlady

46. RE: BrooklynLady: "LEAVE THIS MAN ALONE!!!! DAMN! YAWL PEOPLE NEVER LET UP!"

Sweetheart, a "yawl" is a small boat. Do mean "boat people" never let up? Is this a slur against Vietnamese refugees to this country (circa late 1970's)?

Wow, you so smart!! Small wonder you support a psychopath like MV. (Are you aware that serial killers begin their careers taking pleasure in torturing and killing animals? Why don't you bother to get an education?)

Posted at 12:16PM on Aug 13th 2009 by Hills

EXCUSE YOU. I WILL IGNORE YOUR IGNORANCE ONLY ONCE. I WAS SPEAKING OF THE MEDIA, TMZ.
I AM ALSO A WELL EDUCATED RN.
THERE YOU GO PREJUDGING. WHAT DOES THAT MAKE YOU? LET ME GUESS A CLUELESS ANUS.
YOU ARE RIGHT I AM DEFENDING MV. HE HAS SERVED HIS TIME. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT FROM HIM? HIS BALLS ON A PLATTER? THEN AGAIN YOU MAY.....

HumanNature

Racism isn't born, folks, it's taught. I have a two-year-old son. You know what he hates? Naps! End of list.
~Dennis Leary

“Racism is man's gravest threat to man - the maximum of hatred for a minimum of reason.”
-Abraham J. Heschel

I swear to the Lord
I still can't see
Why Democracy means
Everybody but me.
~Langston Hughes

The one place where a man ought to get a square deal is in a courtroom, be he any color of the rainbow, but people have a way of carrying their resentments right into a jury box. As you grow older, you'll see white men cheat black men every day of your life, but let me tell you something and don't you forget it - whenever a white man does that to a black man, no matter who he is, how rich he is, or how fine a family he comes from, that white man is trash.
~Harper Lee, To Kill a Mockingbird

When we're unemployed, we're called lazy; when the whites are unemployed it's called a depression.
~Jesse Jackson

Haters only hate the things that they can't get and the people they can't be. If you don't like Michael Vick or Chris Brown remember it's mind over matter; They don't mind and you don't matter.

And lastly, remember this, you can love them or hate them. Either way they're on your mind.

PEACE!!!

brooklynlady

@HumanNature

THANK YOU. WITH THAT BEING SAID, THERE IS NOTHING ELSE TO SAY.

THE RACISM ON HERE IS UNFORTUNATE. SAD OUR CHILDREN HAVE TO GROW UP IN A WORLD OF JUDGMENTAL HATEFUL RACIST.

HumanNature

brooklynlady

You are welcome!!! Don't argue with IGNORANCE!!!!

PEACE!!!

The Truth

This guy is DODO all the way...Can't speak proper English and has been to collage ..What does that say about his brain? He has no brain..He's also good at climbing trees..now that tells me something about this THING CALLED VICK...They say he loved bending over in the shower when he was in jail...That's why he's a good tight end or should we say LOOSE END now lmao..This is the biggest LOSER Virginia has put out there....Cris is second

Whatajoke

Ooooooh big man to kill dogs........and with his bare hands!.....................POS

Whatajoke

Should have asked "VOTE for the biggest loser"

Janet

Neither Vick or Brown will make any big comebacks. THE ONLY ONES MAKING BIG COMEBACKS ARE THE MUTILATED DOGS THAT HAVE MIRACULOUSLY RECOVERED FROM BEING LEFT FOR DEAD AT VICK'S DOG-KILL RANCH!!!

Rock

45. Vick is BAD NEWS. HIS FOOTBALL DAYS ARE OVER. HE IS NO GOOD. It would make me ill if I were to see him play. Every time I see him in the news I picture those lovable animals being beat, not feed, and put in a ring to get bit and hurt. Vick is a disgusting human being. I can't find anything positive about Vick.

one thing is positive about vick, his gonorrhea test came back positive

superman

Chris Brown will be forgiven & Michael vick will not. Its okay to smack a woman around, but you can't beat a dog in todays society.

Debs

Michael VICKS should just drop dead immediately!!
He is on the same level as child abuser, wife abuser and rapist!!!
ROT IN HELL VICKS you disgusting peice of crap!!

Googie

He did the crime, paid the time. I love animals, but I think its time to give him a chance to prove he learned his lesson. He has paid more than people who have killed humans. Give him a chance.

Linda Mott

Chris beat up a woman and Michael destroyed animals and gave them great suffering. They are both bums and were forced to act sorry and repentant. I don't think either one deserves to prosper. Next time have a neither button.

Cassy

"41. I HATE VICK~!!! HE IS THE MOST WORTHLESS CREATURE THAT HAS EVER WALKED THE FACE OF THE EARTH"

Let me get this right...rapists, serial killers, child molesters, drug dealers, Bernie Madoffs, gang bangers, etc. are all better than MV because he was involved in dog fighting. Hell, even the man who created the holocaust and those involved were better human beings - according to you. Thank you for helping get that straight.

NOT