« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Vick -- A Tight End to the Rumors

8/13/2009 10:01 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Vick's days as quarterback might be over -- because last night in Virginia, the former dogfighting Atlanta Falcon told our Fantasy Football playin' photog to mark him down as a "tight end."

Michael Vick: Click to watch
Ironically, that was also his nickname in prison.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

RJ1967

MV makes me wanna puke. If I did what he did (I'm white btw) I couldn't get a job at McCrap. The NFL is almost as low as MV just for letting him back in the NFL.

tom

This guy is stupid, what he did in college is beyond me, maybe an art major!

tom

What team signs this guy will have a rude awakening, I don't think in this recession any team wants to take a chance with this moron.

tom

This one man freak show wasn't even a great player , keep dreamin nit wit!

steve

I am so sick of you animal rights freaks .You crybabies need to go eat a nice big rare steak and get a real life

Anterio

Now I truly think that the media is garbage. Trying to provoke the man is B.S.!!!!!! He has paid his dues and owes nothing to anyone but God and himself. You have murderers who haven't received this much negative attention and we forget alot quicker than M.Vick. Where are our priorities??? Vick, I more than likely will not be a fan of the team that you go to but I WILL BUY SEVERAL OF YOUR JERSEYS. Even if it is not the NFL.

Whatajoke

.News reporting Vick has signed with Phily Eagles...Philadelphia...it figures.......

Whatajoke

boycott the eagles

markmark

Get a life,MV is on his way up, God has forgiven him.

Chris G

After the amount of time he spent in jail, who's he kidding, his days of being a tight end are over! He could be a wide receiver though!

frug

I LOVE DOGS SO VICK RELLY DID A DAMN FOOL THING, BUT HE PAID WHAT I CAN'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY IN THE NAME OF ----= DID HE GO PLAY FOR------ WHEN --- WAS ON HIS SIDE ALL THE TIME WHY ??????????

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5