« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Philadelphia Eagles

Swoop Up Michael Vick

8/13/2009 6:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael VickLet the booing begin -- Michael Vick has officially been signed by an NFL team.

Vick's agent told ESPN the quarterback/canine's worst nightmare just signed a two-year deal with the Philadelphia Eagles.

Details of the deal have yet to be released, but you can bet the doghouse he won't reclaim his spot as the NFL's highest paid player.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Whatajoke

Post #5...."There are many, many, many players in the NFL who have committed crimes against their wives, children, and girlfriends, (and others)"........sort of says it all doesn't it?.........LOL

yeahbuddy

E-A-G-L-E-S = EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle

Reynaldo

Hey, this man has already showed his true colors when he got busted for dog fighting. So IF he's a racist, that is somthing that HE needs to deal with. I must say that he has paid (depending on how you look at it) for what he did, but I still don't care for him. Anyone who could do what he did to animals has something very wrong going on. Only he and God knows IF he's changed or not. Either way, stuff about him will be circulating, and it's up to each individual as to whether they choose to believe it or not. I do not hate him, but I do not care for him either!

angie

He did the crime and got caught. He paid his dues. Done deal. Although I don't agree with what he did...let him play. He is a talented football player regardless. Let go. There's nothing that can change anything now. Move forward.

shewolfsinging

You people are sick, arguing that he paid his debt. Hey, Scott Peterson's been in jail long enough, why don't we let him out too. Vick is too stupid to realize what he did wrong, the only thing he knows is that he got in trouble, that he got caught. One thing that is correct is that we should worry about people, specifically the children being raised by idiots like this who don't see animals as anything more then property, toys. These kids are being raised the same way and people who don't care for animals don't care about other human beings.

JBizz

Glad to see somebody finally stepped up and signed him...PETA can shut up now its a bunch of dogs why cant u people go make sure the kids in this country that have to endure molestations and abuse from guys who get off with nothing have some protection...ridiculous they were just dogs not saying i endorse it but until u understand his upbringing get off it....I will be ordering my vick jersey ASAP!

Ben

5. LET THE DOGS OUT ( PITBULLS) AND LET THEM EAT HIM ALIVE WHILE EVERYBODY WATCHES .

DEBARK VIC, SO NOBODY HEARS HIS SCREAMS LIKE THE POOR DEFENSELESS PITS HAD TO ENDORE HIS ABUSE.

Posted at 9:10PM on Aug 13th 2009 by animals have rights , vic doesn't

THAT would be worth seeing; wonder if there's a season pass for that?

sickofittoo

I will never watc h an Eagles game again.
Just threw out an Eagles jacket and 2 eagle's jerseys.
Later Philadelphia Eagles...

rimman

This dumb thug will end up getting arrestsed again before the season's half over. Philly deserves him, it's a crap place anyway.

manda038

DOG KILLER POS!

sickofittoo

Personally, I dont like babies. They stink, they require too much maintenance, they crap, they urinate all over everything, they cant help with the bills and they are too needy, does that mean I'd love to watch them get killed?
Try another angle typical black woman, moron.

19. Personally, I dont like dogs. They stink, they require too much maintenance, they shed, they urinate all over everything, they cant help with the bills and they are too needy. Dogs should not hold a man back from feeding his family and getting back to work. Mike Vick has spent time in jail for his crime, so lets not convict the man twice. Go Vick, I will support the Eagles now more than ever, although I will forever be a steelers fan

Posted at 9:20PM on Aug 13th 2009 by A black woman

sickofittoo

Personally, I dont like babies. They stink, they require too much maintenance, they urinate all over everything, they cant help with the bills and they are too needy, does that mean I'd love to watch them get killed?
Try another angle typical black woman, moron.

Posted at 9:20PM on Aug 13th 2009 by A black woman

Octomad

I am sick, sick, sick over this. Boycott the Eagles and any sponsers that support this dog torturer. There is no justice. It's all about money. What a sick society we live in. God help us all!!

sickofittoo