« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Philadelphia Eagles

Swoop Up Michael Vick

8/13/2009 6:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael VickLet the booing begin -- Michael Vick has officially been signed by an NFL team.

Vick's agent told ESPN the quarterback/canine's worst nightmare just signed a two-year deal with the Philadelphia Eagles.

Details of the deal have yet to be released, but you can bet the doghouse he won't reclaim his spot as the NFL's highest paid player.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

The Truth

The Eagles might as well fly to hell now ...Are they that desparate for a player?...I for one hope they lose every game....

Bunnyhop

He has done his time and has paid greatly for his mistake. He deserves a second chance. The media should give him a chance and stop looking for ways to put him down. Why not showcase the positive things that he has done since getting out of prison and showing the world what things he has done to make up for his mistake.

sickofittoo

Vegas is gearing up , not going to air any of the Eagles games at all the PT Pubs from now on, hopefully the other pubs and sports bars will follow suit.

Whatajoke

My Sasquatchia just say ......"he da man".........

sickofittoo

Looks like the Eagles are steadfastly becoming THE most hated NFL team.

vick hater

wow. what a big screw up by Philly.

My two new favorite teams are the Bucs and any team who kicks Philly's butt. Let's hope they go 0-16 this season.

supa b

That's great news, I'm happy for him after all he has been through! I love these girls and house wives on here saying they're not going to support the Eagles anymore...LOL... Like you all ever did? Shut Up!!!

Here's an idea

Wil never watch another Eagles game that's for sure.

HumanNature

CONGRATULATION MICHAEL VICK!!!! GO EAGLES!!!!!

END DISCRIMINATION JUST HATE EVERYBODY!!!!!!

Whatajoke

no surprise, the eagles would sign a dog...........well, maybe not now

The Truth

Big Mistake PHILADELPHIA ....I'm sure the other players like this DODO..

If TMZ had the whole story....you would understand

Yeah!!!!!! I am glad he is back!!!!!! I wish him well!

Rip It Up

My God, the Eagles have bumped the Raiders out of the top spot for the most criminal team in the NFL. I guess they think it's the only way to beat the Giants, Cowboys and Redskins. Philadelphia is a loser town.....even if their teams win, it's still a loser town. Ugh.

Shannon

BigDog3x......are you fricken' kidding me with this, you are an ignorant jerk, If you read the story you would not have said what you did about the "financial situation" of this country, because if I am not mistaken this is TMZ not World Financial News, I can honestly say that I have never done anything in my life to warrant such forgiveness from an entire group of people that believe every living thing that we have domesticated should be treated with a little kindness. Leave it to someone from Philly to say such stupid things.

steeler fan

When he was reinstated, I lost all respect for Goodell. I am a die hard Steeler Fan and it is natural for me to dislike Philly, however, I can honestly say that I HATE pHILLY now. And you can be sure that when it comes time for them to play the Steelers now or in the future, as long as he is part of that organization, that will be one Steeler game I WILL NOT BE WATCHING.