Jon & Kate Plus 9-1-1

8/14/2009 10:18 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kate Gosselin was seen checking in to a Days Inn Hotel by herself last night, and here's a shocker: It was all over a huge fight with Jon.

media_removed.jpg
TMZ has confirmed cops were called to the couple's Pennsylvania home after the two went ballistic on each other. Cops showed up just before midnight, but no arrests were made. Cops tell us they were called out because of the argument. It's unclear who called 911.

Cops tell us they made quick work of the situation by calming things down ... they were only there for approximately 10 minutes.

Since it's Jon's turn with the kids, Kate kicked rocks -- and checked into the local hotel.

pay atention

I used to think Kate was a little tough on John sometimes, but I thought it was just the stress of such a large family. However, after seeing what a fool John has made of himself lately, it seems to me she has probably had to be tough on him to keep him on track. It's obvious that on his own he is out of control. Partying all the time, running around with much younger women who don't care about him. They will toss him aside just as he has tossed his family aside. He will reap what he is sews 10 fold!! People used to stick up for him, but now he has proven himself to be such a foolish, selfish person. Kate is better off.... the kids??...they are the ones who are suffering. They have a dad who acts like a damn teenager!! If he cared about his kids the way he says he would put them first! He is lying to himself, to them and the public when he says he is thinking of his kids interest....he doesn't really care. He is thinking with his male unit and he is going to regret it someday so much that I do feel sorry for him. He is going to rue the day that he has allowed things to turn out this way. His father would be sooo ashamed of him. It is all tragic!!

Jasmin

Kate, take the ring off! This guy is a LOSER! A ring on your finger won't make your kids feel better when they see/hear you two fight!
I've watched the show briefly one time, and when I saw the husband on the screen, he always looked like he was pissing and moaning about something! Now I read he wants to throw a pool party in Las Vegas....He needs to seriously grow up!

karen

I have had it with both of these guys. They should have their kids taken away from them. They are both so selfish. MOney makes you greedy, needy and stupid.Kate grew up in a trailer park ans is afraid she will end up back there. No mention of the kids. Mady is one drama queen child and Kate acts more like her friend than her mom. As for Jon he calls himself a Christian and I honestly am thankful for the phrase I am not perfect just forgiven. I truly believe that these two need to give up the kids and stop seeing each other. I am soooooooo glad that their show is losing ratings and fast just about as fast as Obama and his popularity ratings HA HA.Get rid of the show TLC. Yor channel sucks since you changed your format.

Tony

#73, you are so right !!!!!

bebe

did anyone stop to think he did not want her in the house cause he knew what kind of person he had in there around his kids? We really dont know what is going on with them, but a mother (even if she has feelings for him) would not call the police unless she felt he was not taking care of his kids and wants to party and be the show off and poor jon guy. Ladies think about for a minute if you knew your x to be had a woman in there that was not good to be aorund you kids we all would try to get into the house. Just what I believe.

bar

TLC should be a shame of themselves! First of all, are they thinking about ratings or do they really care about this family!
The kids are going through pure HELL. I feel soooo sorry for the kids. TLC, you need to cancel this show IMMEDIATELY!

WiddoMouse

Have you noticed that Jon always gets diarrhea of the mouth when the papparazzi are around? Isn't he the one who didn't want the public life that J & K + 8 was causing him to live? Kate, on the other hand, never talks to the papps. She probably would like to kill them, but she has the maturity to ignore them. You go, lady. I gain more respect for you every day that goes by.

crystal

NO MAN IS GOING TO WANT THAT CONTROL FREAK...SHE CLAIMS TO WANT TO KEEP HER PERSONAL LIFE PRIVATE, WHAT A JOKE....IF I WERE A MAN I WOULD RUN AWAY FROM HER AS FAST AS I COULD.....AND HONESTLY, WHAT FRIGGIN FOOL WOULD WANT A WOMAN LIKE THAT, AND 8 KIDS ON TOP OF THAT...................HALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Crazy

If the argument was just before midnight and the cops were there 10 minutes why is it so light outside?

brenda

no over nighters jon. that's not cool.

Erin

Kate,
Sorry you can't control this one. Get used to it. You asked for this one, now get over it.

Coco

What sucks is that when Jon is at HIS house, it's HIS house. When he's at HER house, it's HIS time with the kids. This means she has no rights to the home when he is there.

Trevor

Clearly they are both unfit parents starting their their pimping of their litter.

michelle

Give me a break, how insensitive can this ass hole be, you bring your hooker to the home, that you shared with your wife and kids and they still reside their, and as for the hooker, she's just as stupid as he is and at a time when it is your visitation with the kids, what an example, I don't blame her for getting upset, I'm surprised she didn't knock her lights out, but the kids were there and they didn't need to see that, but I'm quite sure they see and hear the tension that's their home. Not cool dude!

They both need to come to some sort of agreement, Jon needs to get the kids on his weekend and keep them in his residence, Kate has no control there, even though she more than likely would try. She's loosing weight because she's stressed out and Jon Boy is going thru his mid life crisis, too stupid to realize he's just being used by walking sperm banks and he's jut a dumb ass donor with money. Kate needs some help herself, she's a control freak, but she definitely didn't deserve the disrespect in her own home, though!

fleur

First, Obama is as bad as Bush was! So, don't count on him to improve the health care system in this country.
Secondly, are those two individuals actors? Who does she think she is? She is a nurse! She should be working in a hospital, and her soon ex-husband should work full-time to support their children. Sad situation...