« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Former 'Gladiator' -- Carano Will Crush Opponent

8/14/2009 4:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Titan from "American Gladiators" is betting big that MMA Fighter/Maxim hottie Gina Carano is gonna win her fight Saturday night -- and he should know ... Gina used to be a "Gladiator" with him. 'Memba Crush?

Gina Carano
Titan told us he's so confident Gina -- who's the underdog -- will "kill" Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos for the women's Mixed Martial Arts championship belt that he's gonna bet "500 bucks" on her ... which means he'll get a $850 payout if she reigns supreme.

If Gina does happens to win the Showtime throwdown ... we hope she does so with a rear naked choke.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

mrez golucky

Yikes!

WOW

She looks like Brittany Spears on Steroids LOL!

Carl

She looks like a super-buff Britney Spears.

nightcrawler

Gina's hot...and she'll kick your ass punks!

GINA FAN

Can't wait to watch this Saturday night on Showtime! Thanks for not making this a PPV!

MMA Fan

ahhhhhhhhhh Can't wait for this fight! 10:30 sat. night can't come any sooner. soo glad I kept my showtime subscription!

barry Gordy is genius

Nice camel toe.

christina

i donno about "crush her" Christine is one tough bitch... haha...

I think Christine is a different kind of animal in the cage.. and normally she look like she hasn't eaten in days and is ready to pounce onto anything they put in the cage with her..

good luck to both of them.. but i say War Cyborg!

JONS MOMMA

GOOD LORD! I CAN SMELL THE TUNA FISH FROM HERE!!! CLOSE THEM LEGS!

Saucenuts

I hope she knows how to wrestle

Cali MJ Fan

Wonder what the odds are going for at the casinos her family owns... in NV and Shreveport. I'd say my odds are on her-- after all, her daddy was formerly with Dallas Cowboys... bet she learned a thing or two from him!

Go girl!

Party 'till you die!

Carano is awesome, but this may be the fight that finally could be a loss for her. It's nice that both of them are respecting each other's ability and not talking all the usual crap. I practice MA myself and follow MMA closely, but this is too close too call and could see either one win, but it's going to be one hell of a major fight. The first headline major fight card with women as the top billing, so it will be historical no matter what happens and who wins. 5 -5 rounder title fight, just like the guys, finally!!! Good luck to them both, as they are both great representatives for the sport!

k. Brummell

GIRL FIGHT. WATCH OUT NOW!

www.realtalkandpeople.blogspot.com

Party 'till you die!

Gina is intelligent, works out, bathes, doesn't do drugs, and is a decent person. I feel bad that some blind posters insult her by comparing her to the swine known as Britney Spears.

Dirty

Yeah but can she break silverware with her buttocks? >:D

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments