Kate's the One Who Gave the Fuzz a Buzz

8/14/2009 12:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

kate gosselinSources close to Kate Gosselin tell us she was the one who called the cops last night after she and Jon got into a blowout.

Police arrived to the Gosselin's Pennsylvania home shortly after the call was made.

Cops told us they were only at the residence for around 10 minutes -- long enough to make everyone take a chill pill.

Kate eventually left the property to stay at a nearby Days Inn Hotel, because it was Jon's turn to watch their litter.

SFG

Why is Jon going out if it's his turn with the kids. He is a loser.

Why?

************************BOYCOTT JON ALERT*******************************

I am going to Vegas 8/26-8/30- staying at MGM Grand. A large group of us were going to go and check out Wet Republic (pool party/club @ MGM) but I just found out Jon may be "hosting" the party there on 8/29. If that's the case, I will definitely cancel our reservations. I have no interest in attending any event "hosted" by that idiot and can't believe MGM would think it's a good idea!?! I am contacting them to find out if it's true and if it is, I am going to cancel and let them know how absurd I think he is and the idea of him hosting a party there is. Even if I wasn't going I would let them know what I think. So if anyone else is going that weekend or if you just want to let them know your opinion on dear ole' Jon you can email them at: info@wetrepublic.com

me

When is the fascination with these two schmucks ever going to end? He is a loser, a creep and a piece of manure. All he wants is his freedom, expensive t-shirts, celebrity and young women to &*@K. And Kate you are a snotty, bitch of a dictator. Enough, cancle this STUPID show and let them EARN a living.

toothfairy

She's SOOOO FAKE! "o gosh golly lordy b" now she's turning on the tears! pleez after de-masculating him for soooo long, she's bucky bcuz he's been seeing other women? What did she think he was going to do? If I constantly demeaned, slammed, de-masculated & verbally abused my husband the way she has to him- he wouldn't be around. Face it Kate he found someone that appreciates him- since u couldn't or wouldn't. And YES TLC does need to stop this, those kids are messed up enough! Mady's in desperate need of attention! Positive not negative. And are those little kids ever going to stop talking baby talk? They're what 5 or 6 and they still act like 2 yr olds! All the hitting, pulling hair, screaming,pushing and that's just the little kids- I can only imagine what goes on when the cameras aren't there! Those girls are gonna grow up to be bitches & control freaks like their mother & the boys will be de-masculated like their father! Kid's do emulate their parents.

SumGirl

What's funny is I am reading alot of people feeling sorry for the kids, yet blaming Kate for this.....noone asking Mr Running Around With Every Girl Giving Him The Time Of Day why the second it is his turn with the kids why he is handing them over to a babysitter anyways instead of being a parent for at least his parenting time ?!?!

That and the fact that every child would much really spend time with either parent than a sitter, if he isn't going to spend time with them then why can't she ?? This whole thing is a mess, yet I see a lot of anger going towards the only parent acting like one instead of the one who blantly doesn't want to be one at the moment, if he did, he would.

Dee

First of all, I thought they had nannies to help with the kids. Why would he need a babysitter if they were around. All I hear from him is "It was my time to spend quality time with the kids." I don't think you can do that with a babysiiter watching the kids. Then I hear that they bought this house for the kids, it's their house. Since when does that include overnight daddy "playdates." Each parent has to agree with who babysits the kids. There should be a list of acceptable babysitters on call. I personally would not want a woman babysitting my kids in my primary home who is doing daddy. If it was turned around no male would want a baysitter in the house who is doing mommy. When would they have time to spend time with the kids. I may not agree or care for everything Kate does but she has not made a spectacle of herself in the news. All he is doing is really making himself look bad, especially in divorce court. His attorney fees alone are going to be huge trying to counter all his "publicity." Kates not so much all she has to do gather all the articles and interviews that he and his "conquest." He should have waited til after the divorce to turn into a man whore.

Sam

Seriously? this is a television show people, why does anyone give a care if she showed up on his day? Do you know them personally? I'm gonna guess not and even if you do, you most certainly don't have a right to have an opinion on their private divorce. I think everyone just needs to remember...its all for the cameras.

van

hmmm. his turn to watch the kids and all he wants to do is leave them with a baby sitter. he hardly sees them as it is and when he does he wants to leave and go out and have fun.

NiteFlyr2

John barely spends any quality time with his kids as it is. Why the heck isn't her staying with them while they are in his custody? His oldest daughters show more maturity then their father!

Emily

Kate needs to stop being such a control freak and chill. And Jon had every right to not let her in. And furthermore, Jon and Kate are perpetually saying that they're "Just in it for the kids", but since when is having a blowout on the front lawn with the police involved in the best interest of the kids?????

maggy

Stop milking the camera your 15 mins is over an were tried of you boo-hooing . buck up an start taking care of those kids they need all the attention not you ..............

jen

kate should move on ,have fun take a vacation alone , instead of worrieng whats gonna happend next.

She's Dumb

JANE DOE: BOY OH BOY! THE POSTING STALKER HAS STRUCK AGAIN! WOW! YOUR 500 (AND COUNTING) TMZ POST'S ARE A BIT MUCH. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF JON SAW ANY OF THEM? HELLO!!! HE WOULD STEER CLEAR OF THE LIKES OF YOU! PS: HAVE YOU READ ANY OF YOUR COMMENTS JANE? THEY ARE REALLY FILLED WITH HATE. GET A CLUE AND SOME HELP WOMAN!

JANE DOE

#138 "CANNOT STAND THE GOSSELINS"

THANKS FOR CARING ABOUT ME SOOO MUCH!!

LOVE YOUR NAME! HAHA!!
TEAM JON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's Dumb

JANE DOE: IT'S GOOD TO KNOW THAT YOU KNOW HOW TO ANSWER A QUESTION ISNT IT? AS A NOTE: YOU HAVE SUCH HATRED FOR KATE IT IS REALLY BIZARRE. SURE ONE OR TWO POST'S ABOUT HER IS ONE THING, BUT YOU TOTALLY OVERDO THE HATE POSTING'S HERE, OVER AND OVER AND OVER...GO BACK AND READ THEM!!! IT'S JUST NOT THE NORM AND SPEAKING OF "NAMES"....'IE' JANE DOE...ISNT THAT NAME USED WHEN THE POLICE/CORONER CANNOT IDENTIFY A FEMALE BODY? NICE ONE HONEY!!!!!!!!!!!