« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Marbury

Gets Blunt

'I Smoke Marijuana!'

8/14/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The cat is out of the dime bag -- Stephon Marbury admitted, on camera, that he's in love with Mary Jane.

Stephon Marbury: Click to watch
After lighting up a suspicious joint on his livestream -- which we posted yesterday -- the basketball star came clean about what he was actually smoking. Anyone surprised?

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Paulie Wants a Cracker

To each his own if they want to smoke weed but yes it's not healthy and it does destroy brain cells. People who smoke weed are not as productive as they could be and it's a sign of weakness. I've smoked it in years past and couldn't be the man I am now, the husband or father I am now if I still smoked weed. It's illegal for a reason but like I said to each his own but when a famous athlete promotes it in a chat room with kids watching then it's time to take a stand against this. Regardless if you're for making weed legal it's still illegal now and if these kids decide it's ok to smoke weed because Stephon Marbury does and they get arrested for it, who is going to hold Stephon accountable. It's up to Stephon if he wants to smoke weed but in no way should he promote it or do it on a live internet show.
As we all have seen from his show he isn't a very together man and he is self destructive. I would say that weed has a lot to do with that and I would assume other drugs.

Fan Since 2007!!!

About a year ago I recall a TMZ photog taping an interview with a celeb only to be interrupted by a dope dealer selling his crap ON CAMERA!!! No woed on what happened to this braindead loser but it just proves my whole point...

don't trust 'em

nope, no surprise. even Millions of people are smoking pot to relieve stress and many other reasons. everybody doing it. even professionals. so no surprise there.

get over it and go on the next important news.

dalgrl

Also, he was NOT around his kids at the time. And what about Michael Phelps?? Everyone forgave him but now wants to throw stones at Stephon. Get a grip on YOUR life before you judge someone elses!

Paulie Wants a Cracker

I used to smoke weed and it's not good. I was lazy and unfocused, I lost a great girlfriend because I wasn't living to my full potential. I finally got help and have been clean for almost a year and I am thankful. It's called a drug for a reason and even though I enjoyed it very much it was only hurting my life and the ones I loved. It's also very illegal and Stephon shouldn't of done this, it's wrong and sad. If Stephon thinks it's so great why would he try and get another weed smoker to go to rehab, the reason is Stephon knows it's not good for you, it's an addiction that takes you away from life.
I wonder how Stephon would feel if his kids grew up smoking weed? I'm sure it would upset him but then again he doesn't seem to care about much and maybe it wouldn't bother him. So for all of you that think it's no big deal or that it's cool that Stephon is promoting this than think about it again and think how many kids lives he could of helped destroy.

djuice

Um ... hello... doesn't the NBA still have a rule to two about drug use???

tennis

Is this guy going thru a mid-like crisis in his thirty or is he even thirty yet, I don't know but wow. Somethings just should stay private Stephon. Is seems to me that this guy just don't give a _uck

Paulie Wants a Cracker

I am ashamed but I must admit this, I've been to Stephons room only to get banned(thank you jesus) because of the skanky girls kicking out new girls. The chat room of his is uncomfortable and it doesn't add to your life it actually makes you feel stupid and dirty when you leave. Trust me a few more times and I would of banned myself. I was shocked that one chat room was filled with so many disgusting groupies that try so hard to get his attention and he loves it. I could never imagine another NBA player doing this or lowering his standards to get so much "so called love" from such trashy girls. They disrespect his wife by the way they flirt and they all claim he calls them on the phone, I really think these girls believe Stepon likes them like that. Maybe he does, maybe he would bed anything that gave him enough love. However, I felt bad for his wife and thought Stephon was not only allowing these skanks to disrespect his wife but he was enjoying it and wanting it. He even made them mods which is something these skanks feel is such an honor and it makes them feel Stephon loves them, can we say Wacko's....yes we can. I think Stephon needs to get his snitt together and do something about this weed smoking thing, it was wrong of him to promote it. I also think Stephon needs to make right with his wife and stop flirting with those girls in chat. Why does he need to talk to them on the phone? If you feel bad for anyone it's the kids that saw Steph smoke weed and his wife/kids. He needs to get it together and fast.

CrisDizzle

Stephon Marbury: "I ain't under contract with no NBA team... so I'm following the rules & it's okay for me to smoke marijuana."

Wow.... Not exactly the sharpen tool in the shed, Huh folks! =P

Paulie Wants a Cracker

ATTENTION : MRS.MARBURY

Mrs. Marbury,
You need to keep up with Stephon's room and fast. A girl who calls herself sexyastee in Steph's chat
has told a few of us(who she thinks are friends) that Stephon has called her and has set up
a plan to meet secretly with her. This girl sexyastee is part of some stupid group they call the DIMEBURY CREW.
Stupid I know but this Sexyastee is either lying or to stupid to keep her secret get together with Stephon a secret.
Sexyastee has said on numerous occasions that Stephon calls her talks dirty to her and is very excited about meeting her, that
they are gonna use Moon as the cover if anything goes down. I would take this very seriously and look into it.
At first we all thought she was just nuts but I think there is some truth to it.
Sexyastee has said that Stephon approached her and it was him that pursued her. Great job Steph at
picking a big mouth hooka to hurt your wife with. Must be the drugs that have you so filled with sin.

Paulie Wants a Cracker

Wow, The Snitch that is very hurtful news but not surprising. I go to the chat and I reconize this sexytee name, she is always throwing herself not just at steph but his brothers too. It doesn't matter what time of the day or night you go in she is always in chat and never stops talking, trying to get stephs attention. It's funny you say that because she is one of the most reconizable chatters because she is always on and never shuts up. She is the queen of all groupies and is proud. Very sad, very sad. Steph don't do it, don't do it.........she will get pregnant you will destroy your family. Don't do it.

PLAIN JANE

im going to the p fairgrounds

TTboy

I actually ran out yesterdayanyone know where i can score a sack? Chronic only please ;) """"""""**

Sadandworried

LOL, I JUST WENT TO HIS CHAT ROOM AND CLICKED ON THIS SEXYASSTEE'S FROFILE SHE IS DEFINITELY A HOOCHIE MAMA TYPE. READ HER PROFILE SHE BRAGS ABOUT BEING A DIMEBURY OR WHATEVER THAT MEANS. APPARENTLY THERE ARE 20 OF THEM. SHE SAYS THEY'VE REACHED THERE LIMIT AND ARE NOT EXPECTING ANYMORE OFFERS.

WHAT IS STEPHON DOING WITH THESE GIRLS? THIS IS NOT OKAY!

shuffler

Sad on so many levels.
I lost me some brain cells just watching this video.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments