« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Vick

'I Made Bad Decisions'

8/14/2009 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Michael Vick "Please Don't Pelt Me with Objects" tour began today as Vick addressed the press for the first time as a member of the Philadelphia Eagles.

videos

Vick said all the right things -- like "I won't disappoint," "Playing in the NFL is a privilege, not a right," and "You only get one shot at a second chance" -- but he's still got a long way to go to win over the fans of Philly.

Remember, these are the same people that booed Santa Claus.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Lippy Loo

Michael Vick is a convicted dog murderer and he does not deserve squat. He had his chance, living in a mansion, expensive cars, the best of everything and yet he was not happy, until he started torturing and killing dogs and my understanding is, is that he did this for a long time. The F...ker is only sorry he got caught. I will never watch a football game if this coward is in it.

London not England

DON'T YOU APOLOGIZE MIKE!!!!!
White people need to get off this "OJ SYNDROME".....They want to string a black man up by his balls whenever they think he's Gotten away with anything.....
Why don't they arrest that STUPID BITCH SARAH PALIN for shooting Endangered WOLVES from a helicopter ?!?!?!? I'll TELL YOU WHY: BECAUSE SHE AIN'T A BLACK MAN!!!! or WOMAN for that MATTER!!

STOP APOLOGIZING FOR THE PAST AND SOME DAMN DOGS, AND GET ON WITH YOUR LIFE AND CAREER!!! SO YOU'LL NEVER BE AN ALPO SPOKESPERSON....BELIEVE ME...YOU START BRING IN THE $$$ AND THE FANS....AND THEY'LL BE LICKING YOUR ARSE LIKE A GOLDEN RETRIEVER!!!!!!
HYPOCRITICAL BASTARDS!~!~!~!

jan

Put Vick in a room with all the dogs he tortured & let them have at him... then I would feel like he's paid for what he did.He is a horrible excuse for a man & KARMA will get him.

Orange Juice Jones

The Pink Relevancy-ometer [......]

Yes, we all know that Michael Vick rivals some of the worst tyrants ever: Stalin, Hitler and Al Franken.
I suggest to you Pink that you and Al Gore run for the Presidency of The United States of America. You both could be in the much despisedand maloderous Pink-Gore ticket.

skhg

Della, I hope your comment on the dogs "not mattering anyhow", come back to haunt you. They do matter, and in this case, I'm sure there's a lot of them I'd rather be around, than you. You sound like another ignorant moron, that doesn't have the sense God gave a goose. There are dogs out there that are much smarter than someone on your level. You sound like a real lowlife.

doc murry

Can't say I have work in a cow salughterhouse but I have work killing pigs and it is so very sad.The pigs know they are going to meet there maker and they scream as they are being hearded into the line to be killed.Some have to be dragged and sometimes the pistol that pushes a half inch round rod into their brains doeant kill them and they go on down the line alive, as they are cut neck to butt to let all their insides come slideing out while they are still alive,Its horriable I tell you,they scream and scream.........its been 5 years since I did that work and I can still hear them screaming,Just so people can eat and thats no problem .But let a few dogs die and everyone wants to scream bloody murder,You people ae sick......as the post ahead of me said about cows..its millions of them dieing ..millions

Whatajoke

Eagles new theme song........"who let the dogs out".........new slogan: "Hide Your Beagle, Vick's an Eagle"

duh

until all football players, indeed ALL ATHLETES, are held accountable for their actions, it really does not matter that michael vick is playing professionally as far as i'm concerned. athletes, from junior high on, are treated differently from the rest of the population, rather like their ca-ca don't stink....technically, he has done the time that he was sentenced to and if he's truly remorseful he'll do whatever it takes to make sure this obscene practice has truly stopped with him and his family and friends. i'd like to hope that he'd even go so far as to completely distance himself from friends and family who refuse to stop.

Lippy Loo

This coward has not done enough time, he should be serving his time for the rest of his sorry ass life. Mr. Vicky Icky enjoyed torturing and murdering these dogs. This was his hobby and he loved it. He is a sick sorry son of a b....ch. I have not read everything and for how long Icky did this to these dogs, because I could not stomach it and would vomit. You treat animals like that, how in the hell does he treat his kids? And, what kind of woman would want to be with this sick person?

JT

Anyone who will pay money to go watch this imbecile, this pig play a GAME for which he will continue to get rich let alone not make active protests of boycott of the team and all of it's sponsers are as stupid as he is and just as guilty as he for what he did by turning their heads to this crimes because the only thing important to them is the game.

What he did was as bad as the crimes of a child molester, in fact worse if you compare it to the molesters of children with the ability to know that what is happening to them is wrong, that is NOT to say that an older child who knows what a molester is and that there's something they can do to avoid the molestation but rather, that animals are as innocent andinarguably helpless as infants.

He should have received a sentence that kept him behind bars until long after he too old to do anything except perhaps coach, not come out and redeem himself on the field and do what he will do which is start over and hopefully (for him) rebuild his game rep until he can command a satisfactory salary again.

He is trash, he is a tool of the evil of heartless ignorance and he should NOT be free. He should be in a state Penn training dogs to be service dogs, bond with them then have them ripped away from him then left to be alone without that companionship and the beauty that just knowing a gentle, helpless dog thatrely's on it's master for love, food and sustenance is asleep at your bedside then know what it's like to have that ripped away and then the process should begin again. This should have been his sentence for at least 20 years.

OR he should be working at nothing but cleaning up animal shelters or apprenticing in critical care veterinarian hospitals watching people who's dog's are people, part of their families in the their last days of life and be drowned in the tears of those people.
That's what this FOOL should be doing. He should NOT BE FREE TO DO AS HE PLEASES.
REMEMBER THE DOGS STRUNG UP FROM TREES. I can't stand that I have to think about his crimes because sites like this and so many other have his disgusting face plastered all over. He is apariah!

renee

How about apologizing to the dogs, and all those who have spent countless hours rehabilitating them?? Or how about all those who own pit bulls who fight for their reputation everyday because of ass*s like you?? I hope he gets pelted with a machete.

tampa

I do not condone what Vick did but, everyone deserves a second chance. They let repentant rapists, drug addicts, wife beaters, child abusers, and whatnot back in the NFL (and the other sports leagues). Maybe the public should take a closer look at their heroes before starting all this hoopla.

Lippy Loo

Well, as of yesterday I was a huge Eagles fan. Today, I am using my Eagles jerseys and other stuff to pick up the dog crap in my yard and my neighbor's yard, then we would like to mail it to the COWARDLY DOG KILLER!

Lisa Stanbary

I am appalled that Michael Vick is allowed to play in the NFL after his felony charge!! He gets to live the high life after his abuse to animals!! He should have to do community work with PETA!! I hope he gets BOOED at his game!!

doc murry

that wasnt the real della who made that comment ,,i used her name so dont take it out on the real della..im sorry and that was a bad thing to do..the real della might be wrong about michael jackson but im sure she likes dogs and would have not said that,,