« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Michael Vick

'I Made Bad Decisions'

8/14/2009 1:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The Michael Vick "Please Don't Pelt Me with Objects" tour began today as Vick addressed the press for the first time as a member of the Philadelphia Eagles.

videos

Vick said all the right things -- like "I won't disappoint," "Playing in the NFL is a privilege, not a right," and "You only get one shot at a second chance" -- but he's still got a long way to go to win over the fans of Philly.

Remember, these are the same people that booed Santa Claus.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Who Cares reads a wonder

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr,my Dog wants to bite this mo-foe,so dude stay off my block.My dog is waiting in the bushes.

Timothy

scooter b

first !

the end of the day

He needs to accept he will never be thought of the same in the eyes of his previous fans. Another "has been" that needs to move along.

Call the Eagles Corporate sponsors and BOYCOTT their products!

Comcast Corporation Brian Roberts 215-286-1700

Verizon Wireless Lowell McAdam 212-395-1000

KFC David Novak 502-874-8300

RickRock85

Not so Fast Mr. Vick...you're right...it isn't a right but you havent earned the privelage either...go scrape some bear dung at a zoo for a year and then give the NFL a call...until then...you havent paid any dbt to society. Your plush house arrest does not make up your past wrongs!!!

MadMax

Second chance? Are you kidding me. They found the carcasses of 17 tortured dogs on HIS property. Sounds like he got 17 chances !!! An eye for an eye is what I would like to see. Vick, may I rape you, electrocute you, throw you down so hard it kills you, drown you ??? Of course not... I would be locked up forever. You serve a little bit of time, and then you think it is ok, it is NOT... boycott all sponsers !!!

Cassy

That Santa Claus booing thing was a long time ago. Philly fans have changed. If Vick does his job well, then they'll be wearing his jersey, too.

Some more Eagles sponsors that we need to call and BOYCOTT!

Sovereign Bancorp Andrew Gully 617-757-5513 office 617-645-9894 mobile agully@sovereignbank.com

Lincoln Financial Dennis Glass 484-583-1400

PepsiCo Indra Nooyi 914-253-2000

Sprint Nextel Corp Daniel Hesse 800-829-0965

kpiv

i can tell you as a philadelphian, we are not happy. I want to know what chase utley has to say since i believe he and his wife rescues a Vick dog- you guys should try to get some kind of comment from them! Anyhow, i bet you anything if we win the superbowl... no one will mind anymore. I, however, am going to make a Vick #0 jersey for my Pit Bull Mix George.

Diana Baker, Missouri

No way should he be back in football. He needs to do more community service before he even comes close to looking like he 'knows' he made some wrong choices. And the NFL sees only dollar signs, not the pain of dogs.

Nadine

you enjoy perpetuating & watching dogs getting gang raped...you are sick and no matter that you did the time you deserved, I cannot and will not ever accept you as anything else but sick minded and worthless.

The only reason Philly picked him up is for the publicity!

My Eagles jersey is now my dogs chew toy! I will never go to another game and buy another ticket.

Stef

He had to go to Philly, it's the one place the peta folks are to afraid to go to and protest.
Rough town.

Malone

Who cares? He's not a role model. He's a disingenuous jerk that plays football. If consumers have an issue with him, they can take it out on sponsors who pay him to endorse their products.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments