« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Pink to Vick

I Hope The Fans

Tear You Apart!

8/14/2009 11:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pink is not a fan of Michael Vick -- and now that he's playin' ball in her hometown, she's letting everyone know how damn pissed off she is about it!

Pink to Michael Vick
The singer just unleashed on the dude on her Twitter page, firing off the following message:

"wow. michael vick in MY hometown, Philly. of all the places. I hope the fans tear him to pieces like his beloved dogs."

There are already several protests set to go off today in Philly -- no word if Pink plans to join in.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

SOARING EAGLE

all pink need is an 8-ball-- crack head she-he.

1901 days ago

Nuda Veritas

To everyone who keeps saying to get over it, he served his time; I would like to congratulate you on discovering a new rung of stupidity. What he did was sadistic, and I am glad Pink had the bravery to speak up against his slap on the wrist for all the world to see.

1901 days ago

john

I just want to see Vick get sacked and then get barked at by whoever put him on the ground. Today I burn my green hat.

1900 days ago

chigal01

Pink needs to worry about her fans remembering who she is, and not concern her vocally challenged self with Michael Vick. He did wrong, he finally admitted it, he did his time, he's moving on with his life which includes working an animal rights group. He grew up with dog fighting and thus was desynthesized to it. Now, he's paying the price. Why isn't he supposed to make a living? That's ridiculous. Stop using this situation to promote yourself Pink. You're being tackier than usual.

1900 days ago

chigal01

By the way Enuff...Vick did not physcially drown or torture the dogs. He wasn't even present during most of the fights. However, he is responsible for what happened because he didn't stand up to his friends who were running the operation and because he funded the operation. Stop making things up. The situation was bad enough and doesn't require embellisments.

1900 days ago

RON.T

GET A LIFE. HE DID HIS TIME. YOU HAVE ONE PERSON IN THE NFL.THIS GUY GOT A TOTAL OF 23 DAYS IN JAIL FOR KILLING A MAN & DUI. SO WHICH ONE IS THE WORST ? I KNOW HE DID SOMTHING WRONG,BUT GIVE HIM A ""D"" BREAK.

1900 days ago

TAMECA WILLIAMS

MIKE VICK IS FROM MY HOMETOWN NEWPORT NEWS VA, I KNOW HIS SUPPORTERS WILL BACK HIM UP, STOP HATING!! EVERYONE-- WHEN I SAY EVERYONE, I MEAN EVERY SINGLE PERSON HAS AT ONE POINT MADE A MISTAKE. GOD FORGIVES, WE AS PEOPLE SHOULD ALSO FORGIVE. NOONE IS PERFECT, WE ALL NO THAT. GIVE THE MAN A SECOND CHANCE!!! HE HAS APOLOGIZED OVER AND OVER, HE WILL HAVE TO LIVE WITH WHAT HE'S DONE 4-EVER THAT'S ENOUGH PAIN!!!GO VICK

1900 days ago

estygal

Good for Pink..

vick is a disgusting piece of crap

every year some football player ends up on the bottom of a pile, hope it is him. I think it would be funny to see him in a wheelchair with a blowtube to steer

If he does poorly, maybe the team can whip him and electrocute him and hang him?? he did that to innocent dogs

I hope he rots in hell with that hosebag mother of his
is he a trick baby ?? looks like it

1900 days ago

Magen

#1. Is Pink relevant?
#2. She's from Doylestown, not Philadelphia. When your actual hometown get's a team that anyone cares about, then comment.

1900 days ago

cweb

GO PINK!!! Eat $h!T Michael Vick - you deserve to be chained and beaten just like thos poor dogs.

1900 days ago

Miss2oo

Get over it....Let the man live his life. There were humans tortured and killed by other humans that still walk around freely...Animals are being euthanized everybody and nobody protest that. I wish PETA would throw anything on me because I choose to wear what I wear or eat what I eat. People need to stop judging people's mistakes because you are not perfect...He has a family; allow him to make money to support that family or the next thing you'll be saying is that he is using your tax dollars for government stips

1900 days ago

Zonetha Regret

I have two Rhodesian Ridgebacks and I love all nice dogs. Bottom Line Michael Vick has paid his dues. Leave him alone, We all kill and eat fish,cows,chicken, deer daily just look at yourself in the mirror.He is trying to make a living like every one of us. If he was getting welfare you would still complain. If you can allow Martha Stewart to come back you better believe we will bring Mike Vick

1900 days ago

Pookie

These sports figures have the biggest egos of all! What made him think he could get a way with killing these dogs? Money makes some people so STUPID. He did his time and paid his price. Too bad the dogs didn't get a second chance. I hope he feels guilty for a long, long time.

1900 days ago

G

Some people just don't get it including Woopie Goldberg,These dogs were electrocuted,hung,shotHe thrown his own pets to the pit because he enjoyed watching the blood and fear in these animals.His eyes are just dead,no remorse.He didn't do it for the money,he had plenty.I am tired of hearing people going off topic,what about the African Americans who suffered as slaves.What about slaughter houses,Wrong is wrong and right is right.This man has no right to be on the field and be glorified by children who would look up to someone who enjoyed inflicting pain and suffering on the helpless.He gets what he deserves and I pray the Eagles fall flat on their face for allowing him to play on team.They are hearless bastards.One dog was on Larry King on CNN she had all of her teeth removed.I guess she was going to be used for bait by the other dogs and she be defenseless VICK IS ONE SICK MOTHER

G

Do not hide behind race to justify this horrific animal torture..
people always bring race into it,let's just pretend MV is white,chinese,spanish who cares,HE IS A MONSTER