« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Pink to Vick

I Hope The Fans

Tear You Apart!

8/14/2009 11:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pink is not a fan of Michael Vick -- and now that he's playin' ball in her hometown, she's letting everyone know how damn pissed off she is about it!

Pink to Michael Vick
The singer just unleashed on the dude on her Twitter page, firing off the following message:

"wow. michael vick in MY hometown, Philly. of all the places. I hope the fans tear him to pieces like his beloved dogs."

There are already several protests set to go off today in Philly -- no word if Pink plans to join in.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Anita

Lohan is just a slut and Pink is just an idiot.

Enuff

I wonder how Pink would feel if alot of people starts to protest her at her shows being that she was a cocain head? How about you try and sort our your marital problems and leave Michael Vick alone!!!!!!

Whatajoke

Man, if you thought fans had a sh*tty opinion of the Eagles & Phily BEFORE. I'd buy a ticket just to see the reaction live on his first day of play...lol

Anita

This man has been punished enough!!!!

Now let him get on with the rest of his life instead of trying to ruin a talented but flawed young man further.

steve

Wow more animal rights freaks the only way domestic terrorist groups like peta stay in business is with the help of these (so called) celebs

me so horny

isn't this the same woman who was a drug addict, now she's better than anyone else.when this druggie relapse should have mercy on her, or should we shut her out.

Whatajoke

I'll bet Virginia is happy that the state of Pennsylvania has him.

Anita

PINk you stupid bitch STFU

After all, your husband took you back after getting reamed by god kows who.
Second chances !

whatever!

I'm sorry but Pink is NOT from Philly. She is from the burbs. GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!

Anita

I HATE PETA AND THE IDIOTS WHO SUPPORT IT !!!!

girl in FL

I agree that what Vick did is wrong. But he did his time and is still facing his punishment for it. He cant undo what he did and I am sure that he is regretful of how he let his fans and his family down. People need to just let the man get on with his life now, let him play some football, what's the big deal.

Jade

Stick him in a cage full of angry pit bulls.

PINK YOU ARE SO COOL. VICK TORTURED THOSE DOGS AND ANYONE THAT SAYS " OH THATS OK" IS AS SICK

AS HE IS!
EVERYONE SPEAK YOU MIND ABOUT VICK--WE KNOW THIS IS AN EVIL BLACK MAN.

Rob Fiasco

I bet Dax is jealous. She'll talk about Vick but won't even give him a "hello".

yer mom's soo effin hot!!

michael vick is only the effin tip of the iceberg. all the cute lil goden retrievers that are murdered for hollywood flicks alone would make him look like a saint. pet animal mass murder is a huge business, especially for hollywood.