« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Pink to Vick

I Hope The Fans

Tear You Apart!

8/14/2009 11:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pink is not a fan of Michael Vick -- and now that he's playin' ball in her hometown, she's letting everyone know how damn pissed off she is about it!

Pink to Michael Vick
The singer just unleashed on the dude on her Twitter page, firing off the following message:

"wow. michael vick in MY hometown, Philly. of all the places. I hope the fans tear him to pieces like his beloved dogs."

There are already several protests set to go off today in Philly -- no word if Pink plans to join in.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

PAHairston

This is a big deal because Mike Vick is A BLACK MAN, A BLACK AMERICAN. Hell, back in slavery, we black Americans were often referred to as "beast of the field", a Biblical term lifted from the Bible used by Americans, and even Congress, to justify slavery. Hell, back in the day, the slave masters treated their dogs better than black humans. (Sound familiar to some of you out there?) I have a 14 yr old German Shepard but she's a dog. Plus, for you so-called Christians, I can't find one verse in the holy Bible where Jesus instructed his disciples and followers to love thy pet as they neighbor or thyself. NOT ONE REFERENCE! Forgive the man and God will forgive you. I'm just saying. And as far as me playing the freaking race card, who invented the race card? I certainly didn't . I just call a spade a spade. Peace.

Frank

Of all the people that get killed in "the City of Brotherly Love" on a daily basis people want to protest a team purchasing a football player. Palleease!

Xtian

Oh you just lost a fan Pink, you better hope you never need a second chance. Forgiveness is the way of the lord!

HumanNature

MistaO

HERE!!! HERE!!! WELL SAID!!!!

I GUESS ALL THE HATERS WON'T BE FIRING UP THE GRILL ON LABOR DAY!!!!!

clap42

He did do some pretty cruel, sick and disturbing things. Michael Vick tortured the hell out of his dogs. It would still be going on today if it was never busted!!!

Anita

BOYCOTT PINK!

dfleezy

Of all the things she could be speaking up about she chose this. He did his time stop hating and live your own life between PETA and her I think they would rather it had been prostitution ring or him selling drugs to kids. He was wrong he did his time get over it.

gofurselfs

The Eagles gained a Fan today!!!! Congrat"s to Vick!!!

anna

Oh ya, Just dogs. For shame. It was cruel abuse. What happens to loving, defensles pets , will happen to Humanes.
Let him teach more kids, ITs ok to torture pets and still have a Happy Ever After!!!!!
And I will not be a fan of Kendra and Hank. How can Hank look at Mke, then go home to his pets.

pinhead

Tony Dungy? What is wrong with you? You left the game and were such a has been you have to represent a convicted felon? How about OJ? Tony go help Charles Manson he needs a hug! Society condems a convicted felon, you lose most of societal priviledges and are scorned as have done something wrong. However for the NFL if you rape, kill, or torture Come on back we have no standards. Gang members in LA have higher standards then the NFL. For Vick he has no idea what he did was wrong as he stated" I did not know this was a problem until I had to think about it in prison" Unbelievable! Some will support him because they are like him many have no standards, to them those without Tony Dungee and high priced attorneys there is a place for you Prison.

Mo

I hope they boo him out of the stadium and slam his black ass to the ground just like he did to those poor animals. He is a no good peice of human garbage and he should spend the rest of his life in jail.

Anita

The adulterous coke whore is out to ruin a young black man's life while she herself got plenty of second chances. This is not cool.

MZ.EGO

PINK NEEDS TO WORRY ABOUT HERSELF AND HOW HER LIFE IS GOING.... GET OVER IT!!!

alreadybad

All these PETA supporters just make me want to go to a dog fight.

CRTB

He did his time. He is allowed to make a living. If you don't like it, don't watch the games.
What he did was horrible. But how long must he pay his debt to society? What more do you
want him to do? I think he should give a percentage of his salary to animal shelters.