« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Pink to Vick

I Hope The Fans

Tear You Apart!

8/14/2009 11:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pink is not a fan of Michael Vick -- and now that he's playin' ball in her hometown, she's letting everyone know how damn pissed off she is about it!

Pink to Michael Vick
The singer just unleashed on the dude on her Twitter page, firing off the following message:

"wow. michael vick in MY hometown, Philly. of all the places. I hope the fans tear him to pieces like his beloved dogs."

There are already several protests set to go off today in Philly -- no word if Pink plans to join in.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Anita

So what's on Pink's plate tonight? Tube steak or carpet?
Get off your high horse you cucking funt.

Anita

I love animals - they taste delicious!

Kooky Fan

GIVE THE MAN A BREAK! HE DID HIS TIME - LETS SEE IF HE HAS CHANGED. FRIGGIN HYPOCRITES, WE'D HAVE NO MUSICIANS OR ACTORS IF WE HELD THEM TO THE SAME STANDARD.

tony

I mean come on people give the man a second chance, people do make mistakes and deserve a second chance.

Pittsburgh Steeler fan

Cto town Vick and the eagle (hehehe) GO STEELERS!!!!!

BlindManTrynaTackleMichaelVick

How dare pinky girl judge what a man deserves when we all make bad mistakes in life! She is such an empty soul and I know that she will swear up and down that she is saying what is right and just...that's what self-righteous bigot's do! PINK-Y BANDWAGGONED THE BLACK MUSIC CULTURE TO BREAKTHROUGH THE INDUSTRY AND NOW SHE IS AN UNFORGIVING TOOL OF THE RACIST RICH WHITE HATE GROUP PETA!!! JESUS WAS THE GREATEST EAMPLE FOR MANKIND TO LIVE BY AND THEY CRUCIFIED HIM!!! WTF!?!

mztee

I really want to see some of you idiots get into some kind of trouble and want someone to give you s second chance. What he did was very very wrong, but c'mon, Donte Stallworth got 30 days in jail for driving drunk and kiliing a man, where was all the outrage from people like pink. I think some of us have our priorities backwards here. Since when is a dog's life more valuable than a human's

Krista

If people worried about catching child killers like they are this Mick Vick crime-there would be none walking the streets. I love animals too-but do you know how many kids that pit bulls have actually hurt or killed?

MA

Michael Vick maked me sick on all accounts. I think he is expressing remorse only because he got caught and that he would still promoting dog fighting to this day if it wasn't for being caught. The one things that upsets me and most of the Michael Vick haters out there is that he just gets to waltz back in the NFL and start making a seven figure salary again. He should of been made to pound the pavement and work his way up the job and respect chain just like everybody else that has served out their prison term is being made to do. I personally think he should be shoved in the middle of a ring and let animals come at him just like they did the dogs, but I also realize that everybody does deserve a second chance. Saying that, second chances should not be given away for free, a person needs to start at the bottom and work their way up.

Canadian Girl

F@&K ALL YOU HATERS, YOU PEOPLE CARE MORE ABOUT DOGS THEN YOU DO CHILDREN!
THEY ARE DOGS PEOPLE, PIT BULL'S TO BOUT, THAT'S WHAT THEY DO NATURALLY, THEY FIGHT!

STOP WORRYING ABOUT PROTECTING DOGS AND FOCUS ON PROTECTING THE CHILDREN OF THE WORLD!

LEAVE THE GUY ALONE, HE DID HIS TIME LIKE A MAN SO F@&K OFF AND GO BACK TO STROKING YOUR DOGS YOU SORRY CASE FOR HUMANS, AND FIND A CAUSE THAT HELPS CHILDREN!!!

O YA AND I'M A WHITE CANADIAN WOMAN WHOM SUPPORTS A BLACK AMERICAN MAN! I GOT YO BACK VICK, YOUR SUPPORTERS ARE HERE, JUST WISH BUFFALO SIGNED YOU! I THINK U AND T.O. WOULD MAKE A KILLER TEAM!
O YA I SAID IT BIT*#ES......GO VICK GO!

Ugh

Hey Stink, it's not YOUR hometown. You are from the plush suburb called Doylestown. And stop using this as an avenue to get publicity.

PS - Your "music" sucks!

freckleface66

I am much more frightened by the fact Squeaky Fromme has been released than I am about anything Michael Vick has done!!! Let it go... Michael Jackson molested little boys and was given a Hero's farewell when he died after being shunned by everyone and leaving the country for years!! Mikey V.... welcome back!

yomama

You know what-at first I was like.....screw him! But, everyone deserves redemption and a 2nd chance. I don't really care about the dude or sports for that matter, but he served his time and people need to get off of it already. I'm more worried about all of the people out there who victimize little children and do even worse things to PEOPLE and never get caught. What he did was awful, but these days people care more about animals than other human beings. I really truly hope he is remorseful and learned his lesson.

b j johnson

To Pink: Ho Sit Down

Linda

He has served his time for goodness sake, it's not like he got out of prison and immediately started doing it again. He is trying to show the error of his ways. Didn't her dog drown in HER OWN POOL. Nice animal responsibility there PuNK