Ex-MTV Star -- My Husband Stabbed My Husband

8/15/2009 2:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sara StokesThe former MTV reality star accused of putting a knife through her husband's arm earlier this month claims the whole thing is a misunderstanding -- the dude stabbed himself!

TMZ spoke with the manager for former "Making the Band 2" star Sara Stokes, who told us a completely different story than the one we heard from law enforcement. Here's the breakdown:

Stokes' Version -- The incident started by the pool, when Sara innocently tripped and hit her face. Her husband tried to get something to clean her off and accidentally cut his arms on knives in the kitchen sink.

Law Enforcement Version -- It started when Sara stormed out of her house after a screaming match with her husband, she fell over and blamed him for tripping her -- grabbed a knife and stabbed the crap out of his arm while their 3 children watched the whole thing.

Little bit of a difference there, huh?

But there's more -- Stokes claims the reason she accused her husband of tripping her was because she "suffered a concussion when she fell and was confused."

Stokes' rep tells us the couple is "back together, " "happy" and looking forward to the "truth coming out in court."

Aren't we all.

Gay With Acne

FIRST!!!!!

I don't recognize this lady but I DO recognize a bunch of angry Homosensuals who can't stand loosing FIRST to an attractive Gay Indian Male.

Stay out of Bangladesh, Homosensuals!!!!!!

Simone

Ballsdeep Salamjampour, oh, man, you posted before me!!! What a shame on you!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaa.

Simone

It is a crazy and scary story!!!! This people are crazy!!!!!

Paparazzo@frog.cc

Crazy bitch.

Walter

What is really scary is that these idiots are breeding.

M.P.

Wut hat happen wuuz...

Only marry foreign women

this dude lied for his wife to keep her out of jail. the guy is stupid. she;s going to kill you in your sleep.

Crazy Ivan

She was "tripped" OUTSIDE, then stabbed him with a knife that was supposed to be in the kitchen sink?

Children this is why you should never do drugs or reality shows.
Where is "STEVE" from the "Jerry Springer Show" when you need him!!!

Cassy

Then why did the police get called?

romil4

Another class act from another STAR? What a joke.

romil4

Ever notice how these "stars" (according to TMZ) keep getting trashier & trashier? I wonder why???

kAYkAY

DATS MY GIRL SARAH'S MUGSHOT LOOKIN OH SO FIERCE ;)

Appleton

It is unfortunate for all the men out there that get stuck with psychotic women.

D

I believe that the husband has been abusing her for years and she just snapped. That's what really happened.

Kandi

I remember when she was on Making The Band and her husband came across as very verbally abusive and controlling just on the phone and she was so passive. I always suspsected there was physical abuse in their marriage! Also suspected drug abuse. I feel horrible for her children, they are likely f*cked up. Because her story is a clear example of what a battered woman would say "I accidently fell, and he accidently cut himself" Meaning He tripped me, I got angry and cut him. I will not be shocked if she or him ends up dead in a few years. This abuse has been going on for YEARS! What he's not fully aware of is this, she has started drugs and it has made her LESS passive. So she WILL murder him.