« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Hot MMA Fighter: No Boob for You

8/15/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gina CaranoGina Carano -- the hottest thing to happen to female MMA fighting since the scissor lock -- has been propositioned by Playboy to appear in her very own knockout spread ... but don't expect to see Gina naked any time soon.

Sources close to Carano tell us Playboy has knocked on the fighter's door "multiple times" over the past year, but the fighter has shot down their offers so quickly that "it never even reached to a point where we would talk about money."

Sorry fight fans, but the only skin you'll get to see any time soon is on Dana White's head.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

john

nice girl. Still waitng for her to fight Tara LaRosa, who also is a good girl and fighter.

Linda Mott

Good for her. She has class.

nightcrawler

I love watching Gina jab straight the sh#t out of Cyborg. That ugly Cyborg head snaps back and cute ass Gina pops her again. That's why she's hot. She ain't like all of your winey bitchy sit on the couch do nothin' spackling faced blubber-butt you don't make enough money for me friend fu#kin' while your working at your 2nd job in your bed can't have your buddys over cause SHE does'nt like 'em $300 purse ugly designer purse to match the ugly $300 designer pair of shoes wearing but did'nt write it in the check book cause she did'nt want you to find out that we can't pay the bills this month but she deserve it cause she stays home all day and can't wash your underwear because Oprah and Dr.Phil was on type woman! Gina is not like that...Okay!

chuck

should do it before cyborg busts her mug up tonite

William Wood

You have to respect her for that, she is an awesome person and mma fighter, wish her the best of luck tonight, will be a brawl...

A Michael C Hall Fan

Gina is the sweetest, most humble girl ever. I had the pleasure of meeting her a few times when she was dating Kit Cope and she is an all star girl.
I am a girl myself who is straight , so lol, this is not a biased comment.
I am launching a network on my own that I have been developing over a number of years which has now turned into three up and coming networks with over 200 people involved behind the scenes and had spoken to her about a show based on her and her experience with MMA.
I wish her all the best and knew even years ago that this girl is a star!
You go girl!

Joe

Gina, there is a fight in my pants. Can you beat lil' Nate Griffin?

Makal

TMZ certainly couldn't have found a worse pic of her. That is very un-flattering.

hamilTonyan

Id tap that out

my

Good job tonight we all have to go through things that come out bad but you have done so much for MMA thank you for all that you have done for the sport and I know that you will keep on kicking a** you are the best

God Bless you

Party 'till you die!

Oooooooh crap, that was BRUTAL!

Nicole

IS it just me or did her fight with Cyborg Saturday seem to get stopped waaaaaay sooner than any of the other fights, the ref claiming she was getting it too hard and heavy?!? Just a fight or two before that one of the guys looked like he was going to have permanent damage from the face hits he was getting, but "pretty face" Carano's got stopped way soon! I don't get it, is it because she's the "face" of female fighting and they don't want to ruin any headshots for mags or waht?!

tim67

forget being a role model....or better yet you'll be MY role model if you show your muff.There would be more beating going on then in her last fight I can promise you that!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2