Jackson Family Shut Out of Jermaine's Plans

8/15/2009 2:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine JacksonJermaine Jackson is learning a hard lesson -- the Jackson family doesn't take kindly to kinfolk who make promises on their behalf without even bothering to tell them.

You know the big flap over the Vienna Tribute concert -- where Jermaine was spearheading a special show and touting that members of Michael Jackson's family were behind it? Well family sources tell us the family is ticked that Jermaine used them to sell tickets. The family, we're told, never agreed to participate. In fact, Tito told us he was never even invited.

The family isn't happy with J.J. because the concert may now be in jeopardy and stories are being written that the brood caused the concert to crumble.

Bottom line -- Jermaine was out on his own (again) pitching his stuff and the family was out of the loop.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

BLACK OR WHITE

and yes, I am sure Michael was murdered and something sinister was happenning with masons, sony, politics, media, etc maybe even his own family. Just so sad, I hope his soul is in peace or far away in heaven and not close to all this circus. God bless his kids, those children will need to be so strong , poor things. R.I.P King of pop Always in our hearts.

Posted at 5:55PM on Aug 21st 2009 by Vipin

IF I WERE YOU I WOULD WATCH WHAT I SAY ABOUT THE MASONS. THEY DID NOT KILL MJ. OK DR. CONRAD MURRAY DID, AND HE'S THE ONE WHO IS GONNA PAY. YOU KNOW, THE MASON'S HAVE A LOT OF POWER, BUT THEY ARE NOT INTO KILLING PEOPLE OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT. (JUST A RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION) ALSO, THEY HAVE THE POWER TO GO ON THIS BOARD AND PULL ALL YOUR INFO FROM TMZ, AND FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE. AND I'M SURE YOU DON'T WANT THAT. SO IF I WERE YOU, I WOULD'NT SPEAK ON THE MASON'S. I WOULD LEAVE WELL ENOUGH ALONE. IF YOU NOTICE, ALL THE DISCUSSION ABOUT THE MASONS HAVE STOPPED. YOU SHOULD STOP TOO.

Gay With Acne

I could not RESIST being FIRST again.

It must be something in the water here in India!

We are superior to you people in most every way.

Thank you, come again.

disfasia

I just came from a party where I met someone in the music industry who had an awful lot of informaiton on Michael. Essentially she told me with a very straight face that Micahel was killed, that the masons and the mafia were behind it. I didn't believe her... then I have come home and googled this information and indeed there are pictures of Michael wearing the mason chain collar to his trial and that Conrad Murry is a mason. And the information just go thicker and thicker.

TMZ, why are you not covering this story? It would seem that this is what La Toya was talking about!

TEAMBRANCA

jerm jerm

you aren't michael and don't go trying to steal the spotlight

it should have been the whole family
not JERMAINE JACKSON PRESENTS LOL

TEAMBRANCA

I sooo believe that about the mason's

Simone

Jermaine, you are not Michael Jackson. By the way, even if this concert happens, I will not go. Viena is too far from here. Hehehe.

just sayin

why am i not surprised at this, jermaine has always been out for himself only since day one,which is why he left his brothers in the 70's and ony came back after seeing how successful they were.

in fact i hope that tribute tour never happens, if fans in london who were awaiting a show don't get to see michael then they don't want to see anyone at all. and i bet that money asn't going to go to charity anyway, he probably would have lined his pockets with it.

whatthefrig

The whole family is a little mentally retarded. If you listen to mainly the Jackson men speak they sound very ignorant and slightly retarded. It is like listening to an 8 year old. I doubt many of them know how to put arrange anything, much less a concert.
All very illiterate and I doubt any of them graduated from high school.

denvercatwoman

I am sick to death of Jermaine Jackson. I wonder whether he has ever thought of just plain getting a JOB. He has been living off Michael for Michael's entire life, and now the creepy older brother has no clue what to do to be kept in the style to which he became accustomed while being supported by Michael. Jermaine is the only one in that entire family (with the exception of abusive, ignorant, bad-grammar Joe) who makes me want to go take a shower when I see him on TV. He was ready to sell Michael down the river when he told Larry King about the tell-all book, and then he sold his friend/co-author down the river by DENYING the concept of the tell-all book. Jermaine has had way more than 10 minutes of fame, and he needs to just go away! B-bye, Jermaine!

denvercatwoman

I wanted to vomit when Jermaine sang Michael's song, "Smile", at the funeral. Because we all know what kind of opportunistic creep Jermaine really is, there was no doubt in my mind that the entire purpose of his "performance" at Michael's funeral, and the tears, were to show-case himself... hoping, I'm sure, that someone would hear him and book him right at the end of the funeral. Creepy, creepy, and thoroughly disgusting.

Tstorm

hello board

OhWell

Good God Tmz We Have Had Enough of Wacko-Jacko He's Where He Should Be...Dead And Six Foot Under With His Nose falling Off...Time To Move On!

ozzylove

The word "family" is spelt incorrect...

JupiterAlignsWithMars

Oh, baby lizard face.

Tstorm

as far as I know ... no one has seen and recognized PM . perhaps he wears a mask ?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments