Jackson Family Shut Out of Jermaine's Plans

8/15/2009 2:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine JacksonJermaine Jackson is learning a hard lesson -- the Jackson family doesn't take kindly to kinfolk who make promises on their behalf without even bothering to tell them.

You know the big flap over the Vienna Tribute concert -- where Jermaine was spearheading a special show and touting that members of Michael Jackson's family were behind it? Well family sources tell us the family is ticked that Jermaine used them to sell tickets. The family, we're told, never agreed to participate. In fact, Tito told us he was never even invited.

The family isn't happy with J.J. because the concert may now be in jeopardy and stories are being written that the brood caused the concert to crumble.

Bottom line -- Jermaine was out on his own (again) pitching his stuff and the family was out of the loop.

blair

some brother huh. first he writes a book thrash talking about micheal.then the minute he starts milking off his littl brother death are you kidding me.Jermaine is a worst excuse for a brother i mean i could sell out your flesh and blood like that only a cruel & cold person would that some brother.

JupiterAlignsWithMars

9. I wanted to vomit when Jermaine sang Michael's song, "Smile", at the funeral. Because we all know what kind of opportunistic creep Jermaine really is, there was no doubt in my mind that the entire purpose of his "performance" at Michael's funeral, and the tears, were to show-case himself... hoping, I'm sure, that someone would hear him and book him right at the end of the funeral. Creepy, creepy, and thoroughly disgusting.
Posted at 1:43AM on Aug 15th 2009 by denvercatwoman
**************************
denvercat, you are a lady after my own heart!
What? A tear? I didn't see a real tear, I saw some attempt at making one appear, like most of the rest of the family. But tear? No tear did I so. But I did see him toss a rose, just like out of the scene from "The Godfather"

JupiterAlignsWithMars

"Actions always speak louder than words"

Tstorm

Simone

I agree with you guys, 6, 7 and 8. Reading your posts, I just remember that MJ was a member of a creepy family. It is complicated.
After all, I just miss Michael.

TEAMBRANCA

he's really too much

promising all this talent before asking if they were free or willing.

saying the brothers would perform

ET as much as I hate them when revealing the ALLGOOD jackson 8 offer "reports" that a family insider says there is no way in HECK Janet would do it. I hope she's learned from what happened to MJ

AND has a good therapist

JupiterAlignsWithMars

1. I could not RESIST being FIRST again.

It must be something in the water here in India!
We are superior to you people in most every way.
Thank you, come again.

Posted at 1:22AM on Aug 15th 2009 by Balsdeep Salamjampour
************************************
Regrettably, I have to agree with you.

JupiterAlignsWithMars

19. isforeverland on a diferent parallel or in a different dimension of time and space?
Posted at 1:54AM on Aug 15th 2009 by Tstorm
*************************
Yes, you will find it in the fifth dimension.

Chaz

*****************************************************************

I believe it about the Masons also!! I will not watch or support ANYTHING these Jackson vultures do!! If you read Michael Jackson: The Magic The Madness The Whole Story...you will understand why...

Mikes family treated him like garbage! They are some f*cking jokes!! Always looking for a way to cash in on his fame and he knew it and wasn't happy about it either...they'd always use his mom to bait him up for money and to do shows and tours that he didn't want to do. Than Jermain put out an album around the time Mike put out Bad and he made a song bashing Michael about his skin color...he of all people should have known and sympathized with his brother having vitiligo...oh...but he is also the same brother who had sex with groupies in front of a 9 or 10 year old Michael! Speechless...no wonder Mike had so many issues...he had no one to trust...if you can't trust your own gawd damn family who can you trust!!!! RIP Michael these vultures are gonna get what is coming to them!!

Yeah I don't doubt that Mike was murdered in the end he was trying to expose a lot of what was going on in the music business, political areanas etc. They knew people would listen becuse Mike was sooo big and has such dedicated fans..
We still hear you loud and clear Michael they couldn't silence you!

TEAMBRANCA

Crazy thing is how Jermaine doesn't have a CLUE how inapropriate his behaviour have been

Grieving people cannot hide their grief, even if they try to be stoic it comes out
Like poor Janet when she spoke at the BET awards
Janet...no other statement except initially through her publicist saying she was devastated to learn of the death of her brother

Jermaine and Joe are just calm and cool...smiling
just nuts

His current wife is loaded Halida. Its not her responsibility but why can't he try and support his 8 kids instead of leaving half of them at the encino compound.

LOVE that the estate executors have come out and stated that this event has nothing to do with the estate. oops might not be able to sing any of MJ's songs or put his "likeness" anywhere, LOL

MJ BRILLIANT WILL just brilliant

Tstorm

thank you Jupiter . you are so very patient. we have many reptiles in SoTexas . still unclear.

TEAMBRANCA

indeed actions do speak louder than words

lankandiva

SO DISAPPOINTED...MY HEARTS BREAKING DAILY..BUT I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE WHEN IT COMES TO JERMAINE.I ALWAYS HAD FAITH IN HIM AND WAS HAPPY THINKING THAT HE AND MICHAEL HAD A CLOSE BOND AND YES MAYBE THE DO BUT I ALSO HAVE SEEN A DIFFERENT SIDE TO JERMAINE..THEN AGAIN IM ONLY SEEING AND HEARING WHAT THIS POISONOUS MEDIA FEEDS US SO IM AWFULLY CONFUSED..ALL IN ALL I DONT WANT TO DISRESPECT THEM ANYMORE..MY PRAYERS ARE WITH MICHAELS KIDS AND FAMIY..IM PRAYING FOR VICTORY IN MICHAELS NAME,AND ALSO FOR MICHAELS SOUL TO REST IN PEACE WHICH IS UNLIKELY DUE TO ALL THIS JUNK THATS CIRCULATING THE WORLD..PEOPLE NEED TO STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALIISE WE LOST ON OF THE GREATESTS THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN.NOT ONLY THAT BUT HE HAS A FAMILY AND KIDS OF HIS OWN...REMEMBER THE MEDIA ONLY SHOW US A FRACTION OF THE STORY,ALSO WHEN THEY INTERVIEW PEOPLE ASK FOR COMMENTS ECT FROM THE JACKSONS THEY WILL NEVER SHOW US EXCATLY THE FULL WHAT THEY ANSWERED..FOR EG:.BARSHIRS INTERVIEW WITH MJ,ALL THE MAIN IMPORTANT THINGS IN THAT INTEREVIEW WERE CUT OUT..SO DONT BE BLINDED..THE MEDIA SABOTAGE THE CELEBRITIES ECT WITH TRYING TO GAIN RATINGS BY EDITING,CUTTING OUT ECT..SLOWLY KILLING THESE HUMAN BEINGS..HUMILLIATING THEM TO THE WORLD WITH GARBAGE..

THE ONLY PERSON WHOM I TRUST TO ACTUALLY SIT DOWN WITH THE JACKSON FAMILY AND INTERVIEW IS OPRAH..SO MS WINFREY PLEASE PLEASE I HOPE THAT YOU WILL FOR FILL THE WORLDS UNANSWERED QUESTIONS..I KNOW YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN ACTUALLY MAKE THIS HAPPEN...I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THAT AND I KNOW YOU WILL RESPECT AD IETHE FAMILY THEIR TIME AND CHANCE TO TALK ABOUT WHAT THEY HAVE GONE THROUGH,DEALING WITH AND ACTUALLY SHOW SOME LIGHT TO THIS SAD HAPPENING..THAT BE THE DAY THAT I WILL BE AT EASE..AND I KNOW THE REST OF THE WORD WILL BE TO...GOD BLESS YOUR SOUL MICHAEL..GOD BLESS YOUR KIDS AND FAMILY..PRAYING FOR VICTORY IN YOUR NAME..

OPRAH IM WAITING FOR YOU TO MAKE THIS MOVE FOR YOUR VIEWERS..PLEASE HAVE THE JACKSONS ON YOUR SHOW..

Chaz

Jackson clan sucks...not all of them but the ones who did Mike wrong time and time again! Families are supposed to stand up for you and have your back...these people ran Michaels life into the ground. I read that book by Taraborelli and Michael even talks about it during a private phone conversation recorded unbeknown to him by a "friend" some friend that was taping a private conversation... he basically says it is all true what is said in the book. The Jacksons are trying to profit off his death we all know that...people should boycott anything they try to do...his kids will be fine he had a will so no problems there...just boycott those Jackson deadbeats!

kitty

disfasia, thanks for that info, that is so interesting!! if someone did murder him, i hope they find out who did it!