Jackson Family Shut Out of Jermaine's Plans

8/15/2009 2:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine JacksonJermaine Jackson is learning a hard lesson -- the Jackson family doesn't take kindly to kinfolk who make promises on their behalf without even bothering to tell them.

You know the big flap over the Vienna Tribute concert -- where Jermaine was spearheading a special show and touting that members of Michael Jackson's family were behind it? Well family sources tell us the family is ticked that Jermaine used them to sell tickets. The family, we're told, never agreed to participate. In fact, Tito told us he was never even invited.

The family isn't happy with J.J. because the concert may now be in jeopardy and stories are being written that the brood caused the concert to crumble.

Bottom line -- Jermaine was out on his own (again) pitching his stuff and the family was out of the loop.

denvercatwoman

Jupiter, you are right on in your Comment #42. It is Jermaine's voice that creeps me out most of all! I've never thought about it, but I'll bet you're right about that phony, soft, gentle, high voice covering up a violent and dangerous temper. It would be completely expected if at least some of the Jackson men were violently abusive just like their father's example. I know that my own reaction to Jermaine's soft, high, smooth, phonily gentle voice is to shudder. As a matter of fact, I just heard Jermaine's voice on TV a few moments ago.... and now I have to go take a shower to get rid of that creepy, slippery, eel-like sound.

TEAMBRANCA

so awful
how could he have done that to his brother

you see how lovely MJ was
all of the terrible things his father did too him you could see his pain esp. in the Martin Bashir (may his cancer spread) segment

in the oprah interview immediately after discussing it Michael says "sorry joseph".

there is nothing a sibling could do to me to cause me to pen such a thing and reveal it to the world.

JupiterAlignsWithMars

Katherine is every bit as disgusting and dishonest and money-grubbing as Jermaine. I wish that Janet or LaToya had gotten the children.... but no....
Posted at 2:16AM on Aug 15th 2009 by denvercatwoman
******************************
I'd go with Janet and Rebbie. But Janet (I love Janet, and don't mean this disrespectfully) I don't believe Janet wants to raise children and knows her limitations. She's an honest lady. I've always respected Janet and always will.

TEAMBRANCA

PeaceWillGuideThePlanets thats a beautiful name

I do hope there is forgiveness in this world

holmes

on Oprah.. so you guys also noticed--she hasn't made a pipsqueek about Michael..I noticed this at once.

actually no big deal-- MJ was disgusted when she asked him during that infamous Neverland interview 'IF HE'S A A VIRGIN'.. boy! did I hear about that one lol MJ was not amused.
It also didn't escape my notice-- after seeing Neverland was when she went about finding her own Sta Barbara abode..as she was so impressed with it. Neverland that is..

Chaz

Jermaine should be ashamed!! Writing such a nasty song and giving it to the world about his own little brother of all things!!!

Word to the Badd came out during Mikes Bad album.

Also F*CK Oprah!! That bitch was seen crying at a Kennedy funeral and hasn't said one word about Mike...same women who disrespected him in his own home asking him if he was a virgin! What was that all about!?! Investigative reporting!?! I think NOT!

Also you can hear Mike even talking about how his family are vultures and the Taraborelli book is so on point Mike even mentions it in his phone call he says it is a true depiction of his life...his family was ruthless to him even allowed a Korean priest to put a bounty on his head for 1 million dollars to get him to sign a bogus contract to tour!! A BOUNTY ON HIS HEAD!!! Who ever got Mike to sign the contract got 1 million dollars...HIS OWN MOTHER KEPT THE CHECK AND HOPED TO GET HIM TO SIGN THE CONTRACT!!! DAMN!!! Check out the book Michael Jackson The Magic The Madness it is out of control what he's gone thru in life and still had the will and strength to keep pushing forward!! Amazing man!! Amazing!

I feel so sorry for his kids!! Ohhh what a life they are going to live.

Four parts in all...

JupiterAlignsWithMars

44. No doubt about it, he's sure going after that piece of the pie that he feels MJ stole from him, and he's "stealing" MJs music and personal legacy to do so.
He's a despicable lack of being a human being. If he just could've masked his hatred just a little better since MJ died, but he can't. He's an open book.....a really sad pathetic open book.

holmes

Dixie

jupiter--
msmanners--

I agree with y'all on the voice thing too! I think he's covering up something big-time with that fake ass voice.
He gives me the creeps.

Dixie

53. Jermaine is what can be safely called ..'self-serving'.. he doesn't miss a trick to get himself out there no matter what. what I found so bloody disgusting was when he did his little speech with a phony pained look on his face-- if Omar is Mj's real son.. he's welcome to the family etc.. what?? what kind of bull was that?! Omar whose been around them for a great while and not knowing about him?? they know-- he's not Mj's son.. bec if he was- it would have come from Michael himself.

Posted at 3:13AM on Aug 15th 2009 by holmes
-----------------------
I agree completely!

Chaz

JACKSON VULTURES!! JACKSON VULTURES!!!

WORD TO THE BADD?!??!!! WHAT THE HELL JERMAINE!! THAT'S YOUR BROTHER REGARDLESS OF HOW YOU FEEL!!

JOE AND KATHERINE ARE EVIL PEOPLE....KATHERINE LET JOE DO WHAT HE WANTED SHE WAS SOO SOO COLD AND CONTROLLED MIKES MIND WITH KINDNESS HE LOVED HER BUT IT SEEMS TO BE SUCH A SICK SITUATION. HE LOVED HER BUT FELT SORRY FOR HER BECAUSE SHE HAD NO STRENGTH TO STOP JOE FROM ABUSING HER KIDS!!

LOVE YOU MIKE!

Sunny

What's up with the smear campaign against Jermaine? Does TMZ need another Jackson to rip to shreds now that Michael is gone? No, he's not a perfect human being, but nobody is so oh, well.

I've always loved his stuff and I wish him the best. You go, Jermaine!

holmes

hmm.. on Oprah.. I do believe she showed her true colours during that Hermes brouhaha.. and all this pallavah how dare they?? she's giving away all her Berkin handbags, and her pally Gayle practically saying Hermes will be boycotted bec they snubbed dear Oprah.. what a crock.. sorry.. Hermes?? a company whose been around like 200 years?? a FRENCH INSTITUTION??? you got to be kidding me. who the Hell is she?? in this greater scheme of things?!

a parvenu as the French will quaintly say..

meanwhile. look at Mj- he had manners.. he'd let his PA/security call any store he'd want to visit and give them ample time to prepare.. I have never known MJ not do this.. and Yes.. they opened stores for him until mid-night even.

TEAMBRANCA

Sadly I think Jermaine gives the older brothers a bad rap. They may not be completely innocent however they have been lying reasonably low and Marlon seemed genuinely moved at the memorial.

I think MJ always felt for Marlon because he bore the brunt of papa joe.

Jermaine has been recorded many times saying he could have been michael...it was just a question of timing.

I am certain he perseverates about the day Joe made little michael the lead and demoted Jermaine... certain he dwells on that a lot.

denvercatwoman

Dixie, wrt your Comment #55: Are you sure that Omer is not Michael's bio son? In the videos of him as a small child, he absolutely looks cloned! It is the most amazing thing.... but one odd thing is that he looks like Michael as Michael developed himself rather than as Michael looked as a child. If the boy's mother is white, however, that could explain the light skin and small nose and delicate features. Is it true that disgusting, nasty Joe kicked Michael hard in the groin when he was a small boy and that he could not father his own children as a result of that injury? A friend told me that, but she is not always reliable, so I had hoped that maybe someone here might know.