Jackson Family Shut Out of Jermaine's Plans

8/15/2009 2:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine JacksonJermaine Jackson is learning a hard lesson -- the Jackson family doesn't take kindly to kinfolk who make promises on their behalf without even bothering to tell them.

You know the big flap over the Vienna Tribute concert -- where Jermaine was spearheading a special show and touting that members of Michael Jackson's family were behind it? Well family sources tell us the family is ticked that Jermaine used them to sell tickets. The family, we're told, never agreed to participate. In fact, Tito told us he was never even invited.

The family isn't happy with J.J. because the concert may now be in jeopardy and stories are being written that the brood caused the concert to crumble.

Bottom line -- Jermaine was out on his own (again) pitching his stuff and the family was out of the loop.

JupiterAlignsWithMars

77. JupiterAlignsWithMars
PeaceWillGuideThePlanets
Lovewillsteertheway.......(Correction)Stars
HarmonyandUnderstanding
Posted at 4:05AM on Aug 15th 2009 by msmannersisnotabhuddist
***********************************
I'm sure you're aware that these are all some of the lyrics from "The Age Of Aquarius" by Fifth Dimension, but you can surely consider them Buddhist concepts.

ANGRY ARTIST

Smile when your feeling crappy, smile when your Attorneys napping, smile when their is no corden bleu....ooooooo.....smile when you cant sell tickets, smile when you have no digits.....smile cause you Jacksons are through.....oooooooooo, smile you were disrespectful, smile you have many regrettals, smile cause you Enablers are through, ooooooooo, oooooo.

Simone

Guys, you are warriors to stay here until this time talking about MJ. I miss MJ, and I am trying to read differente materials and comments about his whole story. Keep going, bringing to us many different point of wiew.
And, keep going with your job, TMZ!!!!!! I am enjoying to read this site everyday!!!!

PS: I am going to buy "Michael Jackson: the magic, the madness, the whole story, too. Hehehe. I want to know more about MJ's life.

TEAMBRANCA

@Posted at 4:48AM on Aug 15th 2009 by TheDawningOf

Honestly, I'm embarrassed to day that I had no idea...
I do however love the song.

TEAMBRANCA

oops "to say" not "to day" LOL

JupiterAlignsWithMars

T,Della,Chiclet,guess you all went a "huddling" off somewhere on a beach, or over the rainbow to some castle,
or,
maybe you all went sleepytime.
'Nite. Tomorrow.

'Nite msmanners,dixie,denvercatwoman
Peace
Om

TEAMBRANCA

so sorry there was a little slight delay in posting

a good night to all as well :-)

holmes

dixie,someone is im personating me-- so be smart enough to k now the difference

JupiterAlignsWithMars

89. :) Om sounds like chanting to me
Posted at 4:47AM on Aug 15th 2009 by msmanners
*******************
FYI: some of you
Om [ōm]
or Aum [ōm]
n
sacred syllable: a sacred syllable that is chanted in Hindu and Buddhist prayers and mantras.
It is symbolic of creation, destruction, and preservation, or of the primary trinities of Hinduism or Buddhism.

[Late 18th century. < Sanskrit ]

mj fan

@msmanners
Can you tell me which book please?

cindee

I don't understand why the family won't participate.
They had no problem in the past Pimpimg Michael...
There accusation against AEG were egregious .Michael
needed to keep working, so everyone could go on eating.
The Jacksons need to take a long hard look in the mirror
They are as guilty, As the people that supplied the drugs...
His children are the innocent victims..
Put PRINCE at the head of the table...

TEAMBRANCA

Margaret Maldonado Jermaine's ex wrote a rather telling book on the dynamics at Hayvenhurst and in the family JACKSON FAMILY VALUES supposedly rather reliably reveals how they all had a love hate let me use you attitude towards Michael and an honest assessment of his mother.

mj fan

Thanks msmanners.

I always felt there was something about Jermaine which is not genuine. It seems like he's trying to get attention at this tragic time. I really like Marlon's speech at the memorial. It was genuine.

TEAMBRANCA

FYI: some of you
Om [ōm]
or Aum [ōm]
n

[Late 18th century. < Sanskrit ]

********************************************

I will have to defer to that response ;)

Encyclopedic you are!

Sorry there was an interim ctr/alt/del intervention.

TEAMBRANCA

for some reason I am channeling Ann Landers or was it Dear Abby?