Scream 2

8/15/2009 1:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rosellen Gellar is Sarah Michelle Gellar's birth mother.

Sarah Michelle Gellar

Rosellen will become a grandmother when Sarah gives birth this fall.

susie

WTF!! people!! she's probably a really nice person...
looks are not everything!!
LOSERS!!

Ryoichi Morita

Holy Mama ! I thought it was a man.

true

Why would you make fun of someone's mother? This isn't entertaining - it's cruel. SMG's mother is not in the biz - leave her alone. TMZ-learn where to draw the line. If that were my mother you had up here, I would sue your asses. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

Francheska

I am not being mean, but, most women do tend to look something their moms as they age...Goodness...I just hope that was bad picture.

Fred

It's probably true my mom is pretty and I'm an ugly bastard

erica

she could have at least put a bra on!!!

UGGGGHHH

SARAH, YOU NEED TO SPEND SOME OF THAT MONEY, AND GET YOUR MOM A MAKEOVER THAT SHE DESPERATELY NEEDS.

AND MOM, CUT THAT LONG HAIR. YOU ARE NO TEENAGER.

U Go Girl!!!

You Guy's, she obviously looks like she is sick, maybe even has cancer or something brain related by the looks of the loss of hair on her head. Please let's give her a little respect, we have know idea what go's on in people's lives or there body's.

God Bless

cosmo in texas

She looks like a regular Mom. The type of Mom who will un-doubtfully babysit, teach her grandkids to bake funny shaped cookies, doesn't freak out if they spill on the carpet and praises them in accomplishment and defeat. My mother would probably never won a beauty contest, but I never thought it mattered.

cosmo in texas

#42 Apparently you never have lost a parent, no matter what the manner of death was or you wouldn't have chosen to make light of it. A loss is still a loss. His Father was a Great comedian. I still use the phrase "LOOOKIN GOOOOD"

LisaK

Oh my gosh!! How old was her mother when she had her? Her mom looks 60 or 70. Seriously. Nothing wrong with her mom being an older mom but boy couldn't she take better care of herself than that.

YLG

Sarah is lucky to have a mother. My mother died when I was 11. I wish I still had a mom, ugly, fat or whatever.

hamilTonyan

Looks arent everything, shes probably got a good heart.Npot everyone stays beautiful all their life. have you everseen a 60 yearold supermodel?

cosmo in texas

OK, when I posted my comment #45 was #42

JoJo

thank god for plastic surgery so Sarah doesn't have to worry about looking like her mother in the future.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments