Rick Springfield

Good Genes or Good Docs?

8/16/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

'80s Singer Rick Springfield spends a lot time with doctors ... playing one on "General Hospital."

0814_rick_springfield_78044872_89646102-1
Here's the 32-year-old back in 1982 (left) -- and 27 years later, the 59-year-old version at an event in NYC last week (right).

He's got the human touch.

More Good Genes or Good Docs:

Mr. Ed

He looks better now then he did in the 80's...8675309

LOra

He has not had any work done!! if you look at his eyes area in the 80's he had his eyebrows shaped by plucking them an brushing them.(He is older now of course) an only difference I see is they are now shaped naturally like they were suppose to be in the first place. Don't care what anyone says been following his career since I was 8 years old an he still looks A.W.E.S.O.M.E. for a man that is going to be 60 in a few days. THis is how rumors get started.
Lora
Montrose MI

julie

What's with all this doc or genes? In 1982 at 32 he still looked like he was 20. Since then he obviously has taken care of himself. The man does look he has aged naturally and looks about his age. Wrinkles on his forhead, lower eyebrows, puffy under eyes and the scruffy beard hides the lines near the bottom of his nose and on the sides of his mouth. Still has his dimples. So he colors his hair, so what.

shirlene

I absolutely ADORE this man. I have seen this man at least 4 times in the last year and spoke with him 3 of those times.He has a loyal and strong fan base.He looks great at 60.I really dont care if he has had some work done or not. I do know that all that energy he has during his concerts did not come from a doctor.The body this man has is awesome!He has great arms,great abs, and great back side!Thats not from a Dr. either. I agree with Sabrina's comments too. TMZ needs to be more positive.
from,SN in Fort Worth,Texas

Left broken wing

He looks like Eric Roberts or it could be JC Chasez in 25 years...

56d992f6

I worked for Rick in the late 80's. Nice guy. Last time I saw him in person he was looking every day his age. He did have plastic surgery, I can definetely tell. Looks good Rick!

chris

Rick is Awesome!!!!!!! almost 60. You only wish you looked that good. MOST UNDERRATED MUSICAN OUT THERE!!!!!!!

Misplaced Texan

Why don't we also get to pic "Real Hair or Good/Bad Wig maker?"

Sunny

He looks great! If he's had something done, it was done well.

rammy

He looks real good. I dont think he had work done.Some of us are lucky we have oil in our skin, if not you wrinkle up!

Ziggy

Rick seems like a really nice celebrity. No bad news about him ever!! It doesn't matter if he's had plastic surgery or not, he's still very attractive and natural looking. So that's all that matters.

Lisa

Hair dye? For sure. Plugs? Probably. Eye work? No.

aquanet

#53 I worked for his label.

amy

I'm sorry but his face looks totally plastic, before and after. I mean he's from a soap opera, so the chances of getting plastic surgery is definitely up there.

michele burke

Does it really matter? Look at him he's hot! Anyone who looks that good at 59 with or without surg. should be commended. And, he is amazing shape. No amout of surg. can give you his body!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments