Singer/Actress Vanity

'Memba Her?!

8/16/2009 2:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In the '80s, Denise Matthews aka Vanity became famous as the lead singer of Prince's all female trio Vanity 6 and starring in films like "Terror Train" and "The Last Dragon." Guess what she looks like now!

Vanity

mack

mack

2nd

charbaby

1ST HO'S AND BIT$%ES
SHE WAS CUTE BACK IN THE DAY. DAM WHAT HAPPEN, I GUESS LIFE CATCHES UP WIT YA. WHEN YOU ARE ON THAT HARD CORE, STREET DRUGS.

n2cr8zysht

Remember when she used 2 smoke Crack Cocaine with Nikki Sixx of Motley Crue.Now see lookz Tore up!!! #1

ninaninanina

Nikki Sixx wrote a lot about her in his "Heroin Diaries" and she contributed as well. As much as Nikki Sixx is gorgeous, I'm sure she's much, much happier now.

Vicki

Yeah, I remember when she was with Nikki Sixx and he did write a lot about her in his book. They had a very toxic relationship. HE's still FINE and she looks like a regular everyday grandmother. Hard to believe they are the same age.

Vanity 6 sucked. Glad they didn't stay together.

Doug Palmer

I remember her. she bought a sandnames picture once. http://sandnames.com

ezze

Ben

11. trickety trick. i go to the website all her "christian" followers stated would show her as pretty. took over 5 minutes to discover i'd been had. icky icky icky. and still didn't see any pics of her as "pretty"

Posted at 10:57PM on Aug 16th 2009 by ezze

I fell for that, too, and I still didn't see 'pretty' anyplace, either. Personally, I think she looked like Ralph Macchio back then...and now...not sure how to describe her other than...yikes!

MJ Deutschland

IS THE REMAKE OF THE LAST DRAGON OUT YET?I loved the movie and her singing in the movie^^ you can show me some moves

Ben

12. All you ticketty Hicks using slangs need to get real and get a grip and quit. Your time is coming when you hit 40. YOUR GOING TO REAP WHAT YOU SOW TALK BAD ABOUT PEOPLE. Look out!!! Vanity USE TO WEAR MUCH MAKEUP AND was gorgeous with it on and was an unsaved woman and she has accepted Christ and is a beautiful Creature in Christ. SO she is not wearing makeup. Beauty is only skin deep. At least she's got good sense and has come to here senses and knows wheres she is going to spend eternity because she has taken out eternal insurance in excepting Christ as her Savior. PLEASE STOP BEING MEAN AND DONT BE IGNORANT BECAUSE WHAT YOU DO UNTO OTHERS WILL COME BACK TO YOU. THAT IS THE LAW OF PHYSICS AND IT DOES NOT CHANGE. IT IS LIKE TAKEN A SHOE AND KICKING YOURSELF IN THE REAR END.

Posted at 12:25AM on Aug 17th 2009 by Joyce

Hey, aren't you thumping your Bible a bit too loudly and being judgmental of those of us who think she looks like crap? Shameth on youeth! I don't recall commenting to you, either...I was 'talking' to someone else. Oh, by the way, I'm over 40 myself...AND as far as your 'hick' term...sticketh that upppeth your azzeth! MMMKKK?

Pete Mccheat

I remember her from "Action Jackson" as one of the drugged out hussies that witnessed a murder or something. She was hot then. We got to see her boobies in that movie.

lovemichaelforever

wow

Venustarr

@Keith you sure as hell don't act over 40!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments