Singer/Actress Vanity

'Memba Her?!

8/16/2009 2:48 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In the '80s, Denise Matthews aka Vanity became famous as the lead singer of Prince's all female trio Vanity 6 and starring in films like "Terror Train" and "The Last Dragon." Guess what she looks like now!

Vanity

Tory

The only reason you are saying Vanity wasn't hot back then and is not a pretty woman now is because she is a black woman. Vanity actually opened the door for all the women who followed with sex appeal such as your Pamela Anderson. Vanity was very exotic and beautiful back then and is a beautiful older woman now.

delredd

still love and thinks about vanity 24/7. still beautiful in every way. GOD BLESS YOU MS. DENISE K. MATTHEWS!!!!!!!!! I LOVE TIL THE END OF TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mdub

Mutha ****in white people sure are bold over the internet. Always got sumthin to say about anything. Got so much hate in you. You cant help it though. You feel threatened by everyone. so you chose to degrade others. Its very sad. Ok, ok some of you. Asses...you may comment now. (Watch em do whats natural. LOL!)

Justicealive77

Ms.Denise Matthews FORMERLY "Vanity" suffered the same Demon(s) that Jesus has freed me of>he and 'they' were making the attempt to take her soul just as they and he tried to do to me and he still waits for my soul his song 'future soul song' is about one day possessing my soul,I have been surrounded by them for years being RAPED (disembodied spirits) He is a one of them and I ask that you view my twitter@Justicetrueu2 and STAND with me against this demon *Jude6-8* God Bless all of You

Nookie

I'm glad she gave her life to God. The industry will tear you down more than the drugs . Ppl think they want fame and fortune but they are selling their souls to the devil. God bless you!

Nookie

She was a victim of the industry which will tear you down worse than any drug. Ppl think they want fortune and fame but they want you to sell your image, your body, anything that will out Satans work out there in the minds of so many. Glorifying all of the selling of their souls. You can think you want all this until the life drags you through the mud. Good for her to fing God and escape with her life.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2