Goldblum's New Chick

35 Years Younger

8/17/2009 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jeff Goldblum, 56, scored himself a new GF -- one who was barely a fetus when "Earth Girls Are Easy" came out.

media-removed-tmz

The girl is 21-year-old Tania Raymonde, who played Ben's daughter on "Lost" ... and probably gets confused for Jeff's daughter whenever they go out.

Fd

The whole thing is a joke

Joe

As someone who has a wife 37 years younger, I will tell you there are good points and not so good, but overall age doesn't mean much. The worst part is 30-40 years from now I'll be gone and she will be alone, so it is my job to take care of her future as well (though she is a very successful model and doesn't need me financially).
And not every young girl marries an older guy for money. Some of us do just OK. There is always more to a relationship and an attraction. Just leave them alone.

lorri thomson

come'on people ..this guy's hidin a big wang-chung
in his pants!
thats how come he can hook up with the hotties
he's got a huge package and he knows it ...
check out that smile

Kev

There both adults, they can do what they want.

OC Get A Life

66. "As someone who has a wife 37 years younger...though she is a very successful model and doesn't need me financially"

Oh my God, I am laughing so hard that my sides hurt. Thank you.

Confused

I thought prostitution was illegal

hamilTonyan

ILL BET YOU WOULD LIKE TO BE A FLY ON THE WALL IN THEIR BEDROOM?

dave

She was on the season finale of Law and Order Criminal Intent with Goldblum...must have met on the set. Ahhh true love.

Telya

Goldie is cool and he's smart.
Let him have some fun. He never appears to be dishonest or mean.
The woman appears to be old enough to decide who she wants.

Mariah

Wow, dave:

Good eye! I still don't get why people are trying to act like she is such an established actress, has her own money?? I still can't help but feel like it is his star power she is attracted to. A few episodes on "lost" and Law and Order doesn't do it for me, but that's just me. To each their own and all that stuff, but still a bit too creepy for me.

NiteFlyr2

What happened the wife he met in an airport and married weeks later? Jeff think, use your head. No not that head, the one attached to your neck!

Denise

What could they possibly have in common...hmmmmm....

CrisDizzle

Jeff Goldblum... isn't he DEAD???

crystalrevelation

Love you Jeff, you're never too old or too young.

ThePsycho

She did guest star on Law & Order SVU as a daughter of a Nazi. She was in the final scene with Goldblum where she was shot to death by a police sniper.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments