Adam Lambert -- This Is How He Rolls

8/18/2009 11:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With his Rihanna pompadour weave, Escalade windshield aviators, Ed Hardy -adjacent t-shirt (with one sleeve rolled up) and Tony Soprano-approved man-bracelet, "American Idol" winner runner-up Adam Lambert hit up a Subway restaurant in NYC on Monday.

media_removed.jpg

No word if he chose a 6 inch or a foot long.

Mouse

Love all the morons jealous of Adam Lambert. Why? Women love him, (I'm 29), men want to be him, the guy's gonna have more money than you losers will ever see in your lifetimes and hey, if he ever decides to switch hit, Lambert will get laid more than you idiots too! Laughing at the straight guys!

Keep on it TMZ. Any mention of Adam is guaranteed to bring you hits. But try not to make your comments so lame.

uhHuh

HE HAS A 6" AND CAN TAKE A 12"

Rania

it's shame this guy is gay. because he is an attractive guy.

uhHuh

HE HAS A 6" BUT CAN TAKE A 12"

Emily

Y'all DO know what a weave is, right? Cause, uh, someone's natural hair gelled back? Ain't it.

greenalexis

That was a nasty, rude, disrespectful comment to make. shame, shame

Mikey

He will be broke and having butt sex in Rubin Studdards basement in less than 2 years.

Marianne

Thanx for the pics. I always laugh when I read some of the comments. Cos while some jealous persons trash him, he's laughing his ass off all the way to the bank, LMFAO!!!

James

Wow. It's hilarious how many people are a) jealous of Adam Lambert and b) disgusting bigots

I second the post above. If any of you morons could be Lambert for one night at least you'd get laid for the first time in your life by your choice of sexes.

Adam Lambert should have won Idol. But damned if I don't think he's better off for coming in second.

DOC

Are you SURE that isn't k.d. lang?!

carriss

Hey, TMZ writers, get a f*cking clue. If it's real hair, then it's not a weave. So what if it looks horrible, just say "hair", unless it's fake. Britney Spears has a weave, Paris Hilton sometimes has a weave. Adam Lambert does not have a weave, he just has a really bad dye job.

KS

but who was bag?

Anna

Yay!! Thank you for Adam!! Love seeing more of him, he looks so cute! But I should know better then to read the f-ing commntary on this site - that was offensive TMZ. Like all the things you write. Srsly.

vixen

Ha Ha Ha!! Just gotta laugh! What a bunch of homophobes. To all you straight, cool guys out there that have so much to say, "me thinkest you protest too much". Based on the amount of men that chase after me on a daily basis I have to concur that I'm a pretty hot 24 year old heterosexual woman and from my experience, I've found that the ones with the biggest mouths are the ones with the smallest 'appendages"...it's how they make up for their "shortcomings". Gay or straight, Adam Lambert is the hottest guy out there and I, for one, can't wait to buy his albums, go to his concerts and watch him become the next Music Legend. I don't know exactly how many first albums he'll sell...I predict in the millions....but I DO know for sure that he'll have more money than any of you losers ever will...

coloradocowgirl

Adam Lambert is an amazing talent. But when is he going to stop dying his hair and eyebrows?