Adam Lambert -- This Is How He Rolls

8/18/2009 11:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With his Rihanna pompadour weave, Escalade windshield aviators, Ed Hardy -adjacent t-shirt (with one sleeve rolled up) and Tony Soprano-approved man-bracelet, "American Idol" winner runner-up Adam Lambert hit up a Subway restaurant in NYC on Monday.

media_removed.jpg

No word if he chose a 6 inch or a foot long.

schoen1

I loved Adam on American Idol, but I've totally gotten over him.

Mamacakes

Rhianna weave? I was thinking he looks more like kd lang. Just sayin'.

hamilTonyan

he had the footlong with a side order of meatballs

MPW

Love him! He is a superstar and he is freakin' hawt!!

hamilTonyan

I have nothing against gays,I like footlong meatball subs too.

Cloris

If he had a great sense of style, he's lost it under his Johnny Bravo hair and chubby arms.

And I actually LIKE the dude.

Jimmy Gimbels

That hair. That shirt. The eye makeup. It's all so gay, but then again so in Adam. I never thought a drag queen would win, errrrr..come in second on American Idol.

The boy is getting a bit chunky. Next time for the Slim fast Adam!

pink floyd

sticky pants.

Gabrielle B.

Wow TMZ – just when I thought you guys couldn’t be any more like psychopathic stalkers, I see this.
Headline news at ‘10: ADAM IS GETTING OFF THE SUBWAY!
Name of the terminal coming up at ‘11.

Gabrielle B.

Pardon my comment above: as you can see, I wasn't too inspired to actually read what you had to say, and I just happened to catch the word 'Subway' and assumed the obvious.
Even still, you guys are psychopathic stalkers. ;)

Moon

What a FATSO!!

tink

wow, some of ur comments crack me up. I'm a 22 year old girl and i think Adam is the hottest guy ever. He's more man than any of u bigots. I can't wait for his CD!

Mona999

Wow, I haven't seen this many losers since my junior high school prom! Let me guess, the ones with the negative comments, either a.never graduated from high school, b.certainly never even went to college, c.either don't have a girlfriend or wife and if they do, have a miserable relationship, d.don't have a job and if they do, hate it, and/or e.have the mentality of the kids at a junior high school prom! Adam Lambert was just listed as the number 2 singer of all pop/rock musicians ever, he is doing a song for the new movie coming out in November called "2012" and just won the Teen Choice Award. Gee, losers, can you spell "immaturity" much?

Crissy Angela

Ok, who won American Idol again?

hamilTonyan

i think kelly clark or pickler?