Roker -- Sunny with a Chance of Black Pride

8/18/2009 12:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Watch Al Roker's shock and awe on the Weather Channel this morning when it dawns on him that there are three brothas doing weather at the same time.

Al Roker: Click to watch
Co-anchors, Alex Wallace and Scott Williams were a little stunned by Rev. Al's revelry.

fs

it's a very "clickish" people.

shabbs69

I guess i have to quit watching the weather channel now...

Bonzai

Grandma

He is nothing but a loud mouth who thinks he is important. Can not stand him and his loud mouth. I do no watch the weather channel from 6-7ET, and when he comes on the today show, I change the channel.

Dan

If any white person was to make a comment on this on the air. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would have been all over that. Looking to get the person fired and replaced with another "black" person.

:what ev errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

20. I understand the light humor in his comment...but have to agree that is Don Imus would have said the same comment....Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson would have had a television interview about it and then a rally

Posted at 12:34PM on Aug 18th 2009 by Bonzai

How the hell else would Jackson and Sharpton EVER be seen or heard unless sh!t like this would have been reversed? Hmmm. Their pigs and so is Roker. STFU Al.

buh-bye weiner party!

I already suspected that Al Roker was a racist from other things he's said and done over the last few years. This just confirms it. Just think how shocked and offended we would all be if some white guy said the same thing and started pumping his fist and cheering about having three white people on there. This little outburst was insanely RACIST.

HATINOBAMA

I hate waking up with Al!

music city

NOW IF A WHITE MAN SAID THAT HE WOULD BE IN TROUBLE.THAY BE TRYING TO SUE THE WEATHER MAN YEAH THAT'S RIGHT.

Lilarose

I think Roker's time on the Weathe Channel could be better used DOING THE WEATHER. I absolutely hated the hour I watched with Roker and I won't be back.

If the Weather Channel is in trouble with viewership, this ain't gonna help them!

ltlmstrblmkr15

Um, Erica(#15) lighten up! I don't see it as TMZ startin crap at all! I see it as a lil quirky vid that someone @ TMZ thought was amusing & maybe alil weird & they thought it'd be fun for their viewers.Sheesh!Let's face it,the site hasbeen slow for days as far as even articles.Same old crap for days.I'm gettin just a smidge sick of MJ stuff.They probably needa fill some space here,hehehe.Why all the drama over this?It's Al Roker for cryin out loud & anybody who doesn't expect this stuff from him needs to pull their head outta their azz. I like his shock value sometimes,tho I doubt he's trying to shock,he's just alil odd.I do,however,get alilthe creeps when he makes some of those off-color(lol,no pun intended) remarks to or about Stephanie Abrhams.I decided Al was the man when he slammed the atrocious/obnoxious Speidie wackos.;-)

BWise

This guy is the biggest racist EVER!!! He always has been and always will be.

SickofTMZ

Can someone shut him up? I would rather stick pins in my eyes than watch him in the morning. He is the black male version of Kathy Lee Gifford.

Sandbox

Its "just in fun" until a white person says it. What if a white person had said "dang, we have three white people on here today - WOOHOO!!" It would be RACIST, there would be apologies, people would be boycotting and jesse jackson and al sharpton would be marching in the streets. If blacks want to end racism, they need to stop bringing it up!!!

murphy girl

Um, wouldn't a white guy get fired for doing the same thing? Oh well, at least we know that he has some mental problems anyway.