« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Brett Favre About to Re-Unretire

8/18/2009 12:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brett FavreGet out the BENGAY ... twice-retired NFL quarterback Brett Favre is reportedly about to be a Minnesota Viking.

Even though he's old enough to be an actual Viking, sources tell ESPN Favre will re-return to the gridiron once a physical is conducted by the Vikes.

Let the "Will he retire at the end of the season" talks begin again ... again.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

sconnigirl

Douchebag.

Matt

stick to celebrity news TMZ. Foxsports & ESPN can take care of the Favre saga. You guys have showed time and time again that no one on your staff knows anything about sports and typically you guys jump to conclussions and make statements that are just stupid. And twice retired? More likes 4 or 5 times. He's done this since his last few years in GB, he just always decided to return sooner. I dont believe he has ever actually filled out his retirement papers.

Cali MJ Fan

Golly-- as much as I love Farve (as a Packer fan), I think he should remain retired. Just because he is going stir crazy in retirement doesn't necessitate a comeback.

jamelle

this piece of crap needs to sit his old ass down!!!!!!!!!11

dc

Retire already favre, dont go out a fool

nacho

I am from Wisconsin. Brett's 16 years in Green Bay were a definite thrill for us. The Super Bowl victories, all of his phenomonal throws throughout the years kept us on our toes. We worshiped the man. However, all of this back and forth nonsense has grown tiresome. I don't think he truly wanted to retire from the Packers in the first place, however, the powers that be, i.e. Thompson were pushing him and then refused to take him backk. He wants to play, I understand that, but then don't be bi-polar about it with all of these ups and downs. I'm retiring, no I"m not, yes I am, no I'm not.... Yes or no once and for all. And they say woman can't make up their minds!

judi

old enough to be an actual Viking,, hahahaha you guys are too funny

Whatajoke

What a tool....hang it up already. He is becoming a cartoon.

Mark

Isn't he the old fart that cracked up a couple years ago?

r

I would love to give the Packers' defense a little bonus for every interception and sack they get on Favre. Way to mess up a legacy, douche.

Homie1Kanobe

Must be out of money, could'nt save any for retirement

Tina

I'm from Minnesota and a Vikings fan but as far as I'm concerned Brett Favre can stay retired! Kick Rocks Favre!!

Disturbed

I'm sure it is clear to Brett that his fans are pissed off about all this craziness, but he just doesn't care. That's how much he likes the game why he can't leave. I just wish he would become a coach instead though. I hate seeing so many turn against him because of this.
I'll always love Brett, no matter what he does.

sound

I live in Wisconsin and am a Packer fan. I used to LOVE Favre but his flip-flopping has totally ruined his legacy. He is now a joke. A few years ago he could have retired with the adoration of millions. Why is he risking the horrible damage to his older body? He could have walked away in great health with no major physical issues. I seriously don't get what is going on with him. Early mid-life crisis?

sound

How many people are going to hope the Packers kick his a** when they play the Vikings? I hope he gets sacked more than Paris Hilton.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments