Dr. Conrad Murray Has Patients

8/18/2009 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray may be on the hotseat with the LAPD over Michael Jackson's death, but that's not going to cramp his style when it comes to proving to the world he's a beloved MD.

In addition to his "thank you" video, Dr. Murray posted contact info for 14 of his patients who would give testimonials. They wouldn't talk Propofol, but were more than eager to give props to the good doc.

Here are a few highlights:

Rev. Floyd Williams: "If Murray wasn't black, none of this would be happening. It's the media hype to show that black folks are still the minority"

Eliza Robertson: "If Katherine [Jackson] is that concerned she should have stopped all of the painkillers [Michael] was taking before. I would have tried to get him on a better road."

"[Dr. Murray] would leave Las Vegas and come take care of me in my home [in Houston], and pay me visits, and give me checkups. I don't believe that Murray would have given or prescribed MJ anything he didn't ask for."

Ben Mask: "When Dr. Murray moved his office into my neighborhood there wasn't a lot of money out here just a lot of old people living off checks. When he came out here he was behind on his bills and he needed the money. If I was in his shoes I would have taken the money too. It was an offer he couldn't refuse. It could be a set up ... You just never know, things are so crooked."

Robert "Bobby" Day: "He was the type of doctor that people would want to hug on their way out. He never rushed people and he was wonderful with following up. Everyone adored him."

Michael jackson Launch photos

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

arlene

If small minded people would just open there eyes for one min they would realise michael was also a black man.the race card will not help you this time.RIP mj

AliCat

The role of a physician is not to give patients what they want, but to treat them according to their medical needs. A "cardiologist" who administered propofol without, at minimum, an oxygen saturation monitor, and who demonstrated that he does not even possess the basic CPR knowledge to perform it on a hard surface? I wouldn't want him looking after my family member! Being nice does not make somebody competent. Having bills and being in financial need is NO EXCUSE to practice outside of ethics and the law.

And for the record, I have also seen incompetent white doctors and very competent black doctors- and all shades in between. I have also seen most of the patients who I have attended to monitor vital signs during a "conscious sedation" using Propofol require, at minimum, supplemental oxygen. Enough of them temporarily stop breathing to warrant careful use of this drug.

Love Her!

OMG! OMG! this is so pathetic.... "because he is black" - are u kidding me! these people are ridiculous.... and this "doctor" is more of a street wheeling drug dealier

Toot Toot

Dr Murray is a drug dealer in a office in houston texas.

Rev. Rogers

Here we go, a bunch of people stuck on stupid. It does not matter what color Dr. Murray is, it is a matter of him over dosing MJ. Any person or Doctor for that fact should NOT give any patient any medication just because they ask for it. Where are the ethics in that? One more thing, the Doc made up for helping the sick in Texas by gouging the pockets of MJ. He deserves whatever punishment that God has for him as well as the human race.

Judy B

Any "normal" Dr would already be under arrest. End all this crybaby crap. He said he did it, why should he be acting like a celebrity flitting around all the cameras? Treat him as any other citizen. What do you think Michael would say now if he could have known "his kids" would no longer live in their own homes and have a parent. And remember Michael is responsible for it all. He was not appropriate parent material, not even close. Hiring people to take care of his kids while he shoots up. Selfish idiot!

Harry

This has nothing to do with color. Murray is not 100% responsible for MJ death, however, he contributed. He the situation of MJ before he agreed to be his doctor. Instead of declining the offer he saw money and tried to get millions for being the Dr. which was just ridiculous. MJ took the payment down to a little over $100 thousand and he felt rich and took it. He put his self in this situation. Don't get me wrong, he may be the sweetest person and best Dr to you guys but to the world he killed MJ b/c he did. Celebs will always want and want and want. The people around them always give and give and give.. But we are not helping them we are hurting them by always saying yes.... He should ask for forgiveness. MJ was forgiving, I'm sure he will forgive him. But being accountable is something he need to do and do quick

Previous 15 Comments | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13