Dr. Conrad Murray Has Patients

8/18/2009 5:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dr. Conrad Murray may be on the hotseat with the LAPD over Michael Jackson's death, but that's not going to cramp his style when it comes to proving to the world he's a beloved MD.

In addition to his "thank you" video, Dr. Murray posted contact info for 14 of his patients who would give testimonials. They wouldn't talk Propofol, but were more than eager to give props to the good doc.

Here are a few highlights:

Rev. Floyd Williams: "If Murray wasn't black, none of this would be happening. It's the media hype to show that black folks are still the minority"

Eliza Robertson: "If Katherine [Jackson] is that concerned she should have stopped all of the painkillers [Michael] was taking before. I would have tried to get him on a better road."

"[Dr. Murray] would leave Las Vegas and come take care of me in my home [in Houston], and pay me visits, and give me checkups. I don't believe that Murray would have given or prescribed MJ anything he didn't ask for."

Ben Mask: "When Dr. Murray moved his office into my neighborhood there wasn't a lot of money out here just a lot of old people living off checks. When he came out here he was behind on his bills and he needed the money. If I was in his shoes I would have taken the money too. It was an offer he couldn't refuse. It could be a set up ... You just never know, things are so crooked."

Robert "Bobby" Day: "He was the type of doctor that people would want to hug on their way out. He never rushed people and he was wonderful with following up. Everyone adored him."

Michael jackson Launch photos

Bridgette

I hate being a wealthy black person because of all of the under achieving blacks in the world.

Cristina

what i get from his patient's commentaries is that the doctor might be a good,pleasent person, but that doesn't excuse him from his proffessional behaviour.
Of course he didn't want to let Michael die, but that's not the point. The point is that he was irresponsible and too desperate to cover his debts so that he accepted to provide drugs to a drug addict!
Does that make him a good doctor?NO! That makes him a drug dealer!

LakersFan

What kind of legitimate doctor releases a list of patient names and gets them tangled into this situation? It'd be funny if these patients get their homes raided maybe it will teach them to shut the hell up. Any person with common sense who is not directly involved in this investigation should not be putting out statements. The police should confiscate these people's computers and phones to see if they have been in contact with Murray and his lawyers.

LInda

I really wish the race card would stop I am tired of hearing it...so stupid. If he was White, Black, GREEN, PURPLE it doesn't matter! He is a doctor and he played with MJ's life. MJ holds a bit of the responsibility too, but Murry is the Doctor and he new better, I am sure he new the risk and he ignored them. His license should be PULLED.

vanessa williams

Murray's patients sound like they are not very intelligent when it comes to patient and doctors rights. I can't go to my doctor and tell him to give me a drug and he gives it to me. A doctor is suppose to look out for his patients and not give them a drug just because they say they need it. This man is a license drug dealer.Oh, by the way, I am black. How can he use Gods name when he has 7 children by 5 differnt women? This man has no morals.

wow

Doctor Murray is/was a doctor who had patients and made his doctor job.

But no way he should inject Propofol to a man at home !
Without a correct monitor and constently care !
No way he should left the room for personal reasons !

He commit negligence what killed Michael Jackson.

HE LET MICHAEL DIE !!!!!!

The Truth

Are you kidding me ? This Rev freaking idiot has got to be a JOKE..He this doctor was White his butt would have been in jail..What a STUPID statement from an IDIOT lmao

carriss

I have a few things to say about these "testimonials". First of all, Revered Williams, you're an idiot!! Only another black man with a chip on his shoulder would say something like this...

If his negligence hadn't resulted in someone's DEATH, this wouldn't be happening. Next...

Eliza Robertson, have you ever tried to tell an addict to stop using drugs, especially one who had been doing it as long as Michael had? He was also an adult, it wasn't his mother's job to coddle him and be his mommy, he needed a swift kick in the ass, and he didn't get that. I'm not even sure that would have worked anyway. But since you're so intelligent on the subject, maybe you ought to go tell the millions of mothers of addicts that it's their fault and they need to make them stop. Let me know how that goes for ya!

Oh, and as you mentioned "I don't believe that Murray would have given or prescribed MJ anything he didn't ask for." So it's okay if a doctor gives a patient a cyanide pill, so long as he or she asks for it? You either didn't pay attention to what you were saying... or you're as stupid as Dr. Murray is. Either way, you aren't helping his case.

And last, but certainly not least. Ben Mask mentioned that "When he came out here he was behind on his bills and he needed the money." "It was an offer he couldn't refuse." Again, you're not helping his case. You make it sound as if the good doctor was willing to do anything to make a quick buck, and it sounds even worse when you think that he was taking money from the poor people in the area. What kind of care was he really providing to these people? If he knew they were poor, and was just in it for the money, they could have been given childrens vitamins for a $60 visit.

The three people above show just exactly how stupid some people can be, but considering that they are speaking on Dr. Murray's behalf, it doesn't completely surprise me.

I think Katherine has every right to sue, I just don't think it'll do her much good, cause from the sounds of things he doesn't have anything to sue for.

cutecub

A Doctor should know that giving meds that render a patient unconcious does not make them feel rested. Any one that has had a medical procedure knows that when you wake uo you feel like crap..tired and wanting to sleep.

REM is only achieved during sleep (not during drug induced unconciousness). If MJ was tired and needing to be rested he should have been being treated by a MD specializing in sleep disorders. Not an MD specializing in giving patients what they ask for and not paying his mortgage and child support.

This man is an unethical person....professionally and personally

hypocrisy

So tired of this stereo type, there are more white people on welfare, if for no other reason than because there are more white people in America. And no I don't think he is a target because he is black but because it appears he was callous and indifferent in his duties as a doctor, who should be held to a much higher standard for the mere fact that human lives are in their hands.

PA WOMANIZER

Dr. Murray is not allowed to release their names without their consent.... violates the privacy laws of the State.

Homie1Kanobe

Dr. Murray is presumed innocent,until proven guilty in a court of law, by a jury of his peers. At this time I can't think of a place in the United States , where he could get a fair trial. And speaking of trials, charges of wrong doing must be filed, arrest made...none of this has happened. A good majority of the readers have already convicted him, without knowing all the facts. I believe in our Justice System ,because thats all we have. I'll wait and see how the cards are played out. In fact I bet there are several players in this would be case, that has played out over the years. The enablers, the family,Michaels staff and so on. I think it will be interesting, and alot of us will be surprised as Liza Minelli said, WHEN THE SCHIT HITS THE FAN..

Nadine

BELIEVE me...if he were white it would be turned into another direction...Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson would be saying he was a racist and killed MJ because he was a sucessful black man...either way the truth is what it is...and race has nothing at all to do with the facts.

Mary

This sick doctor (I hate to call him a doctor), is totally irresponsible for not even doing the job MJ expected him to do. He left the room after administering this dangerous drug propofol. He didn't even have all the right equipment to administer the drug, oximeter for the heart and an alarm for the lungs. I can't believe he made this video, SHAME ON HIM! This dam*n unethical enabling doctor(s) - round 'em up, throw them in prison, lock the door and throw the key away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ray doran

OH MY GOD "rev" floyd you did not just pull the race card for a Black man responsible for the death of a black man in a country that really does'nt bother with racism to such a piont that black people are actually starting to miss it. so much so that they drag it up at any chance they get...even a stupid one like this. how sad poor black guy.