Eric Dane -- I Did Not Have Sex With that Woman!

8/18/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Eric Dane Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart did not have sex with Kari Ann Peniche -- but according to Peniche, they had plenty of fun.

Kari Ann -- a dethroned Miss United States Teen -- tells TMZ the video featuring the whacked-out naked trio was shot more than two years ago in her apartment. Kari Ann insists there was absolutely no sex involved -- they played dress up and the two women then soaked together in a bathtub as Eric called "action" behind the camera.

In the video, Gayheart says her "alter-ego" name is "Nina," Kari's is "Fifi" and Dane goes by "Peter," "Cocaine Manor," "Tristan Daily," and "Tuff Hedeman," a famous bull rider.

Kari Ann says the video was stored on the hard drive of her computer, but stolen by Mindy McCready, who was her roommate after the two completed a stint on the TV show "Celebrity Rehab." Kari Ann says she got into an argument with McCready over money and believes the singer took her hard drive when she moved out. Kari Ann freaked out about certain personal information about her on the hard drive and filed a stolen property report with the LAPD.

Last month there was a summit between Eric, Rebecca, Kari Ann and Mindy. Their reps hammered out a deal as to who got what on the hard drive. Eric got full rights to the video and everyone assumed that was that ... until the tape surfaced on the Internet yesterday.

So a little song, a little dance a little betrayal down your pants.

Anita

McSteamy is an a-hole.
So much for another respectable Hollyweird marriage.

MammaMia

Anyone else doubt that Mindy McCreedy would be able to remove a hard drive from a computer?

Anita

Just shows once again that fame and money cannot buy class.

Wendy

OK they are famous people, why make a tape likd that when you KNOW that if some in the film or taking gets upset with the "star" tgere gonna sell it. They need to use their heads, if they don't want their private lives exposed DON'T FILM IT!!! DUH

Anita

Strange sexual practises and substance abuse. What a surprise.

snickers

Anyone got a link to the full video? Because I've never seen three naked adults having a party with a camera and drinking and sitting in a hot tub with no sex involved.

Cheers.

mch

You want to see your favourite actors 'nice and clean', u know what I mean?

This is a disappointment to see them behaving this way,

Eric Dane looks fat. What kind of drugs are they are using?

When I watch Grey's Anatomy, I will always remember this video of Eric Dane stoned.

Mike

How disgraceful, they should be ashamed of themselves. How dare they. It's truely preposterous.

Now show us that video!

balls

balls

just me

I saw the full video yesterday on youtube not sure link can be posted here so google it. Was listed under Grey's Anatomy Sex Tape.

Not sure why everyone freaked about it. There wasnt anything wrong. 3 adults in privacy of their own home. If you saw anything else you are just a prude. If others want to do things to spice up things have at it. If you dont swing that way then dont but no need to bash.

There was no sex on the tape but looks like there sure could have been with free hand for taping was no longer available.

OOWEEE

You a Ho, She a Ho, All Democrats are Ho's.

just me

last line should have read...

There was no sex on the tape but looks like there sure could have been WHEN free hand for taping was no longer available.

doc murry

I have been in many a threesome..its not that hard to do..me and both my hands,,because after a few minutes one gets tired so I switch har har har

doc murry

okat i admit it,, i was in the video because god short changed dane when he was handing out hmmm large tools so every scene that is shown from the neck down was me and the girls were kind of old but they made up for it in experience,plus older women get it so rarley they were very very appriciative of my love making skills

jay

News flash from the 21st century: If you're famous don't let anyone take video of you naked or having sex since it might wind up on the internet

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments