Jackson Bros to Carry the Casket One More Time

8/18/2009 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

MIchael JacksonRandy Jackson just confirmed to TMZ that he and his brothers will serve as pallbearers at Michael Jackson's burial service.

Here's the message we just received straight from Randy -- " I will be there ... and yes the brothers will carry him from the hearse to the front of the mausoleum."

Randy, his brothers Jackie, Tito, Jermaine and Marlon were the pallbearers at the Staples Center Memorial last month.

Now, the family is preparing for the private burial which is set to take place August 29 at Glendale Forest Lawn -- on what would have been Michael's 51st birthday.

maizieful

I agree with Mercy. Dysfuntional Family..Four to Five strong, healthy, adult brothers and they couldn't get the job done.!? If Michael was spiraling out of control like we hear was everyone blind, deaf and paralized?? Or maybe Money played a part in shutting peoples mouths. I find it disgraceful that there wasn't an intervention..This could have been avoided. What about AEG didn't they agree to pay Conrad Murray..Anyone involved should be prosecuted. Watch Geraldo at Large Weekends on Fox. His reporting is about the best and they say charges are on the way!! Terrible..What a great loss and remarkable talent like no other. Love you Michael Jackson.

LucyInTheSky

The "emotional" time was 2 months ago, June 25, 2009, immediately
followed by an extreme "mourning" period. Followed by a perpetual,
but lesser degree, state of "reflective" mourning.

Today is August 18, 2009.

The Jackson family was reclusive (unnewsworthy) prior to June 25.
It's unfortunate that they couldn't have remained so.

Em

C'mon people. The Jacksons can't avoid publicity. They almost HAVE to announce when and where the burial will be because the public outcry would be huge. How unfortunate for them. And we, as fans of Michael Jackson, do not have any right to parade by his grave to "see" where he lies. Enough already. Pay your respects by donating time or money to one of his favorite causes. The best we can do individually is remember him in our hearts, keep him alive by introducing his music to our children and grandchildren and becoming a better person. I would dearly love to see his family bury him in a peaceful setting and slip away quietly - not likely to happen. Fan appreciation aka hysteria is not warranted or respectful at this time.

WillOTheWisp

IGNORE! IGNORE! IGNORE!
May God bless us as we feel the lost of Michael Jackson. He has a lot of songs I had never heard before, so I’m going to buy all of them.

Della

38. STOP RESPONDING TO THE HATERS! As soon as I see a negative remark about MJ I just stop reading the post. Please MJ fans, just ignore the haters; let them discuss amongst themselves. It’s obvious that they are just trying to unnerve us, otherwise they wouldn’t be posting on these sites.
IGNORE! IGNORE! IGNORE!

Posted at 3:23PM on Aug 18th 2009 by WillOTheWisp
*******************
WillOTheWisp
Just for you:

Mute Button.. Just Activate when you see haters and trolls. No need to respond. Skip over.

Rose

Dearest Michael, At last you will finally be laid to rest! I will surely celebrate this day, your birthday with a candle, a lighted lamp on midnight, and play and listen to your music esp. Heal the World the whole day and of course, pray the rosary for you. I love you and miss you so much.

OhWell

Rot in Hell MJ You Wacko

Myriam (Paris, France)

I am grateful that the family still displays a bit of information. You can give information to the people who are loving Michael Jackson (I DO) and still request for privacy and respect. On August 29th, many people around the world will still think of him and have to deal with the fact he has gone, which is still unreal to me and to many others... Even if I know, I feel I don't get it 100 %.

And no, he won't be burried on 29th because it's a way to celebrate his birthday as some ironics raise, but only because he deserves to rest. The 29th will be a kind of 'this is it' date, what a better date ? Could the people who do not like him, just be quiet for once ? Please.

polly purebred

A place where his fans can come and be touched - Uh NO, not according to the pic of the masoleum. It's in a private area only for family and friends and has 24 hour surveillance.

It's no Graceland.

lily

god bless, this is so difficult i can't imagine the family's pain

maizieful

# 20 I agree with you. Horrible situation.

polly purebred

"C'mon people, the Jackson's can't avoid publicity"? MICHAEL couldn't avoid publicity. Other than Janet, until he died, the rest of them couldn't buy publicity. Please, they were barely part of his life except to make sure he paid their bills.

His death from a drug he wasn't supposed to have access to, and apparently did for a considerable length of time makes that obvious. They cared more about the loss of the gravy train than they did about him, or they would have found some way to intervene years ago.

Please...it's always been about the money.

Cassy

Really, are they going to have another huge spectacle? I love MJ, but I thought the burial was supposed to be private. I can just imagine the helicopters and the Live TMZ stream now....

LucyInTheSky

Randy have you already sold the film rights?

LucyInTheSky