Jackson Bros to Carry the Casket One More Time

8/18/2009 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

MIchael JacksonRandy Jackson just confirmed to TMZ that he and his brothers will serve as pallbearers at Michael Jackson's burial service.

Here's the message we just received straight from Randy -- " I will be there ... and yes the brothers will carry him from the hearse to the front of the mausoleum."

Randy, his brothers Jackie, Tito, Jermaine and Marlon were the pallbearers at the Staples Center Memorial last month.

Now, the family is preparing for the private burial which is set to take place August 29 at Glendale Forest Lawn -- on what would have been Michael's 51st birthday.

ly9512

RIP Michael.. finally.

I'm sure this is the best birthday present he has every gotten - finally able to rest in peace after two months of being picked at.

tia

God bless you Michael I love you and miss you, my heart is still hurting that you are no longer with us here on earth but now you are a true angel in the sky.

michaelfan

88. RIP Michael.. finally.

I am sure this is not the best present he ever got. I would bet he would rather be eating cake and ice cream with his children!!!!

Not-A-Fan

How will the Jacksons find a way to make money off of this?
Pay-per-view?

bunny

Just goes to show you shouldn't judge anyone unless you've walked in their shoes. I'm referring to La Toya......I always thought she was strange to say the least until I just read her story in Wikipedia. I can't believe what Jack Gordon did to her. I did a Google images search for Jack Gordon and a few pics came up of him with La Toya and she looked so down and despondent in them, being forced to be with him, that my heart has gone out to her.

mjconspiracy

I sure hope when I 'die', my family keeps me frozen, puts me in a crypt, re-freezes me and then buries me on my 'would be' next birthday!
Does anybody really see how morbid this is? Buried on your birthday? Come on!!
www.mj-conspiracy.com - help uncover the truth behind the lies

TELLINDATRUTH

Michael Jackson is not dead. He was the one sitting behind the family in a disguise. This is the greatest hoax of all time. You have to hand it to him, he planned everything just right. Just do your research and pay attention and don't believe everything in the media. I think he is still alive and if he is he can now see just how low is family will go and find out who really cared about him. I hope he is kicking back and watching the whole damn thing. GO MICHAEL

michellefromAUS

so tmz...you cant bury anyone without the death certifcate being finalised..can you elaborate and tell us that this has now been done? because thats how everyone found out brian oxfam lied when he said mj had been buried the monring of the memorial...the death certificate wasnt completed forest lawn said withit..no burial fullstop!! so are we getting the truth this time?

AMW

I'm glad Michael will be laid to rest in a place where his kids, family and close friends could pay their respects and visit him in privacy and peace. Fans could get something else, but he never got privacy - please be happy that he finally has it.

And despite some family member's questionable behavior recently - cough Jermaine cough - Michael did care about his family. So will some of you shut up!

He says it here himself!!!

Look at all the WJ spermette cheerleaders on TMZ. WJ rahrahrah!

WONDERFUL that he will be locked away permanently from society.

And if the following post (above) is true, ALL THE BETTER A REMINDER TO ANYONE WHO VISITS HIM).

"The sarcophagus that he will be interred in has a panel on the right of a man with a young boy facing him (face hitting the waist area) that is very suggestive. If the family was aware of this they wouldn't put him there."

Becca

Whats up Randy...You WILL be there or you HAVE been
there? How many times?

Becca

Gosh, all these subtle little "threats".
If they sue me, they won't get anything..
I have nothing to give because I have
already SPENT all my money on MJ
memorabilia from the 4 BURIALS...
I am working HARD to save my Pennies
for the the 5th one.
OMG, what if I have to do community service
and for punishment, listen to Jerm sing
"smile" over and over.

adele

YOU PEOPLE ARE SO MEAN! SO WHAT HIS FAMILY ARE MAKING THESE DECISIONS THEY ARE THE JACKSON FAMILY'S DECISIONS. WHATEVER STAY OUT OF THEIR LIVES IT IS NO ONE'S BUSINESS BUT THEIR OWN. THE NAME CALLING IS SO CHILDEST IT IS HARD TO BELIEVE THAT THESE ARE ADULTS THAT ARE WRITING. THE JACKSONS ARE HUMAN BEINGS JUST LIKE ALL OF US WITH A MOM WHO IS ACTUALLY THE MOTHER OF MICHAEL JACKSON IF IT WAS NOT FOR HER HE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN HERE ON THIS EARTH. MICHAEL IS GONE THE MEMORY THAT HIS FANS HAVE IS ALL WE HAVE AND NO MATTER YOU GOD AWFUL PEOPLE THINK HE AND HIS KIDS WILL ALWAYS SHINE IN OUR EYES. LOVE MJ......MAY HE REST IN PEACE.....

Becca

Umm, Maw Kat is not exactly Mary, Mother to
Jesus.
What is childest? Who says adults are
writing?
The Jackson family wants desperately for us
to be in their lives. Can't you $ee that?
Ummm, we are ALL Michael Jackson fans,
except the "haters" who come on here to rile
people like you into hysteria.
ummm, one doesn't have to think of Michael Jackson as a GOD to be a huge and true fan
of his.

Avinash machado

Finally MJ gets a resting place.